Chapter 50

Zhang's wide-eyed look of surprise was vivid. Lin Ze's favorite thing was to make his wife look confused, which was particularly fun.

He walked straight over, not caring about anyone else around him, and pinched their face to eat a little tofu. After all, they were husband and wife.

"You won't talk back when others bully you. Why do you care about so many rules? I can't see my husband being wronged. Lin Ze has lost his reputation. I'm not afraid of getting closer..."

Being 'blamed' by her man for pinching her face and showing affection in public, Zhang's face turned red as soon as she brushed it, and she was filled with sweetness and embarrassment.

Although he was used to Lin Ze's irreverent and unconcerned temper, such a public display of affection still made him feel particularly embarrassed. After all, Zhang was a serious ancient person and was reserved at heart.

Feeling the gazes around him, Zhang was so embarrassed that he wanted to burrow into the ground.

Fortunately, Lin Ze didn't continue after laughing. There was still a pile of mess left by his original body in front of him, and Lin Ze didn't want to be affected by this anymore. Since Wei Yunying was going to bite him, he would just take this opportunity to turn over.

"Mrs. Wei, when Lin Ze drunkenly accidentally entered the boudoir and ruined your reputation, I have been feeling guilty for many years. Therefore, I have also suffered from the glare and affected my family. Since Mrs. Wei can't let go and wants to ask the government to make the decision, then Lin and you At the same time, it happens that Lin also has many questions about what happened back then..."

Lin Ze's tone was calm, but it contained a decision that no one could question, and there was no hint of guilt.

His straight back and calm demeanor were very different from the arrogant and talented man he once was, and everyone looked at him with admiration.

However, when Wei Hongji heard this, he knew that his daughter was doomed.

Although he had always resented Lin Ze for his bad deeds, he also knew that the biggest fault was actually their own fault. It was the servants of the Wei family's residence who did not do things well and failed to guard the backyard concierge, otherwise the guests would not be able to go to the backyard.

Although Lin Ze made mistakes, his responsibility was not so big that he would not be in the current situation.

The reason why Lin Ze is so depressed now is because everyone spoke up for him for the sake of his master, while Lin Ze himself did not refute because of his teacher's kindness, so he shouldered all the mistakes.

Otherwise, his daughter would not only have to marry the son of a merchant at a low price, but she might even be sent directly to a nunnery to be ordained to help the Nibao family!

Now that Lin Ze is so stimulated that he wants to investigate and overturn the case, the biggest impact can only be on their Wei family.

It's a pity that Wei Yunying is too young, unruly and ignorant. She only feels that she has been wronged for not being regarded as the wife of the Juren. She is unwilling to think that Lin Ze will not be easy, how can she think as much as her elders.

"Okay, go to the county government office immediately! Yuhong, go prepare the sedan."

Wei Yunying hated the maid who ordered her to serve.

Although Nanyang Town is not close to the county seat, it only takes two hours to walk. One hour is enough to drive an ox cart.

Unable to hold back, Wei Hongqi slapped his daughter on the face and roared,