Chapter 17

Zheng He and his fiancée were skeptical about Lin Ze entering the kitchen to cook.

However, when I saw Lin Ze moving skillfully and skillfully in the box, he was very good at playing with his mother.

And looking at how skilled he is in chopping ginger, garlic, and using oil and salt, he is an expert.

Apart from using a lot of oil and salt...well, it's too wasteful, I really can't fault it at all. The flowing movements are quite pleasing to the eye. As expected of a scholar, every dish looks so good.

Originally prepared to wait until Lin Ze failed to make the substitution, Zheng Xiaoluo and He Xiangfeng consciously shut their mouths and decided to take action.

From the smell, Lin Ze seemed to be really good at cooking, but if anyone could stir-fry meat and vegetables with half a spoonful of oil, the fried dishes would definitely be delicious.

"We don't have all the ingredients and pots at home, so we can only make a few stir-fries, so we can make do with it. When the family settles down, I'll invite you, Brother He, over for dinner to celebrate the move. It's also a thank you for taking care of me..."

When the dishes were served, Lin Ze greeted him warmly.

There are very few cooking utensils in the old house, just a very old iron pot and a few other things. They were all taken away by the Lin family because they were too old when they moved. The iron pot will probably be scrapped after a few more fryings.

Without all the tools, Lin Ze couldn't cook a big dish, so Lin Ze only made some simple home-cooked dishes. Fortunately, the seasonings were thoughtfully thought of in the things Zheng He and his wife brought over.

But now the people in the room didn't understand what he said at all. They were all stunned, staring at the dishes on the table and drooling.

Everyone smelled the delicious food when Lin Ze was frying it just now. When the finished product came out, they were speechless. Not only did Lin Ze's cooking smell good, but it also looked good-looking. The messy stir-fry dishes also looked exquisite.

If you change it to a nice-looking plate, some people will believe it if you say it is sold in a restaurant!

"Don't dislike it, don't dislike it, let's eat!"

Mr. and Mrs. Zheng He sucked back his saliva, sat down and picked up the chopsticks very consciously, no longer being polite.

The seasonings in this world are very complete. Anyway, basically everything that should be available in modern times is here. However, the country people live on the subsistence line, and it is good to be able to eat enough. Oil, salt, sauce and vinegar are all consumables, and everyone does not use them.

So with enough oil and salt, and extra points for craftsmanship, the dishes Lin Ze cooked today are definitely delicious to the villagers.

Besides, there is also real white rice. This is something that can only be tasted after paying taxes after a good harvest. It can only be eaten a few times throughout the year.

The rice and white noodles they gave were given to his brother in exchange for money to leave, but Lin Ze cooked a big pot of them. They couldn't waste it, they had to get their money back!

Not only were Zheng Xiaoluo and He Xiangfeng devouring their food, but Zhang was also so stuffed that his cheeks bulged and he couldn't even lift his head.

"Eat slowly. From now on, leave all the cooking at home to me. I will cook for you every day..."

Lin Ze smiled while picking up food for Zhang. It felt really good to feed his wife, and he was even happier than the boss giving him a bonus after finishing the project. No wonder his father used to show affection to his mother every time he ate.