Chapter 168

Sheng Yong and his party were not short of money, so of course they chose the best enjoyment.

What's more, no matter how high the prices in Qingshan County are, they are still not as high as those in the capital. The consumption at the specialty gourmet restaurants is not as good as they can have refreshments at the restaurants in the capital.

After paying the money, under the explanation and guidance of the service staff, everyone quickly learned how to eat at the buffet. The method was originally very simple, but many people couldn't let go when they came here for the first time.

After getting familiar with each other, everyone started tasting tentatively. From the first floor to the third floor, there was so much food to choose from, so they just went to the most crowded places. There is nothing wrong with it.

Originally, everyone didn't have any hope for the so-called gourmet food in this small place, thinking that this small place could have something delicious.

But soon, everyone understood what the 'Law of True Fragrance' was.

Although this strange restaurant looks ordinary, the food inside is unexpected and really good. It has a unique flavor. The food at the top is more refined and delicious. Although it is not as exaggerated as the waiter said, it is better than the palace food, but It is also comparable to the famous restaurants in Beijing.

The food auction on the fourth floor does not happen every day. Everyone was unlucky and missed it today, so after eating, they were ready to leave and go shopping elsewhere.

"Gentlemen, this week is our 'Business Festival' in Qingshan County. If you spend more than 100 taels in our store, you will be given several top-level entertainment coupons. With these coupons, gentlemen can participate in the commercial street. Lucky draw and enjoy 20% off the highest level shopping prices..."

When leaving the dining place, the waiter from the food restaurant ran over and handed over some beautifully carved wooden plaques.

Everyone was confused again when they heard about travel coupons, business festivals, lucky draws, and 20% off shopping. Ever since they came to Qingshan County, they suddenly felt like fools. They couldn't understand anything other people said.

But it doesn't matter if they don't understand, there is a young guide.

"This play coupon is a good thing. As long as you spend a certain amount of money at a store associated with the commercial street, you will be given various levels of play coupons based on the amount of consumption. These coupons can be used to draw free draws and play some street games in the commercial street for free. , discounts, discounts, etc., it's a good thing anyway..."

In fact, to put it simply, it is just a small means to promote consumption.

After being carefully explained by the guide boy, everyone probably understood a little bit, but they still had to go to the commercial street to see the details. After all, there are so many novel things in Qingshan County, and even these people from the capital were a bit rubbish. .

The so-called Nanyang Commercial Street by the guide boy was actually far away from where they were now according to the original distance. The place they were now in was the former county town, and it took three days to get to Nanyang Town.

But now the roads in the entire Qingshan County have been built, and many streams and rivers are connected to each other. It only takes an hour to take special boats, ox carts and other means of transportation.

Anyway, they were not in a hurry and had plenty of time to stroll around slowly. They followed the guide boy and listened to what he said about the rapid changes in Qingshan County over the years.