Chapter 20

After confessing his identity, Zhang's attitude towards Lin Ze obviously changed.

Zhang himself is not a really weak person. His attitude toward outsiders is just to hide himself. After all, the weaker and inconspicuous a person is, the less likely they are to be wary and ignored, thereby avoiding harm.

Also, after the original person got married, he took out his grievances on Zhang and beat and scolded him frequently. Facing the original Lin Ze, it was strange that Zhang was not afraid and did not hide.

Therefore, when Zhang Zai didn't know Lin Ze's identity before, he was very passive when facing him, and he almost wished he could be invisible in front of him.

Now that he knew he was not his original self, Zhang breathed a sigh of relief.

He was very willing to accept Lin Ze's two choices of 'intercourse' and 'harmony'. If Lin Ze was really good to him, he would naturally be willing to be Lin Ze's husband.

He doesn't know about relationships. He has never met anyone he likes, but isn't finding a man who is good to him the most important thing for the girls and boys here?

If he could really live a harmonious and respectful life with this 'half-way brother-in-law', he would be willing to do so no matter what Lin Ze's origins were.

If they can't get along, it's better to make peace with them. If they are separated from the Zhang family and the Lin family, he and his mother can live a comfortable life.

Throughout the whole process, Zhang never even thought about reporting that Lin Ze was possessed by a evil spirit.

He was not a fool. What would be the benefit of reporting Lin Ze on him? Should Lin Sangui find a monk to exorcise the evil spirits, or should Lin Ze be burned to death, and then the Zhang family would find an excuse to take him back and marry him again?

Compared to Lin Ze, he hoped that this secret would never be known to anyone.

But after knowing Lin Ze's identity, it was definitely impossible not to be afraid.

Borrowing corpses to bring back souls. If this kind of thing didn't scare Zhang unconscious, he already had a strong psychological quality.

So after reacting afterwards, Zhang took out the amulet his mother had asked for in the temple and took it with her, for the purpose of warding off evil spirits and protecting himself...

When Lin Ze gave him the family money, land deeds and house deeds for safekeeping, he was not polite and accepted them obediently and cautiously to prevent Lin Ze from trying to sell him out.

This behavior really made Lin Ze feel sad. He treated his wife with sincerity and sincerity, but her wife treated him like a jackal, tiger, and leopard!

The accusatory look in his eyes made Zhang Ye feel a little embarrassed, feeling that he was a bit of a villain, but he was also scared. The living environment he had grown up in made him have to think more carefully.

"When I get to know you better, we can live a good life..."

Zhang thought about it and explained to him with flushed cheeks.

Lin Ze took the opportunity to crawl along the pole, "Well, since I'm so sincere, I'm not afraid that you'll take the family's money and land and leave secretly, and you can't sleep in the same bed as me at night."

Knowing that he was not the real Linze, Zhang was not so afraid of him, and immediately asked to sleep in a separate room, which was heartless!

But was it really okay in ancient times to always talk about how to sleep with your wife?