Chapter 43

After a long day of watching her mother-in-law and Lin Jianwen buy test questions, it was already dark when Lin Ze and his wife returned home.

The stall had to be opened tomorrow, so they couldn't relax at all. The two of them were busy lighting candles until the middle of the moon, when they were exhausted and rested.

However, although they were tired, the couple felt comfortable and sweet in their world with candlelight. The hug of sleeping in each other's arms was the best comfort. The feeling of sleeping with his wife in his arms was nothing more than a treasure to Lin Ze. All make him happy.

Zhang nestled obediently on his chest, his smile became even sweeter, and he especially liked to rub his head against Lin Ze's chest, like a kitten.

Because he was thinking about beets, Lin Ze went to town alone to sell bread for the next few days.

Zhang Ze went to discuss the purchase of sugar beets with Zhang Liumei, and asked He Xiangfeng and his wife to help make sugar. There was no way, their family members really didn't have enough resources.

Although the next scientific examination will be in three years, time seems to go by very quickly. Now that there is only half a day to review and read every day, the time is already very tight. No matter how confident Lin Ze is, he does not dare to take it lightly and think that he is a time traveler. As far as superiority is concerned, you can pass any test.

Therefore, he cannot delay reviewing his studies just to make money. It is not a special matter. Reading must be done every afternoon.

There will be opportunities to earn money in the future, and the imperial examination must not be delayed at present. This is why he suddenly thought of opening a "crash course for children" private school. The purpose is very simple and vulgar, just to make money easier.

Later, Zhang ran a dessert shop and he ran a private school. They were rich and famous, and the husband and wife worked together to make money!

In addition to selling bread in the town these days, Lin Ze would 'run into' a yamen policeman, janitor, handyman, etc. almost every noon every day, and then find excuses to invite them to have a casual meal. , a package of information without leaving any trace.

In fact, the best way is to directly ask the maids and servants of the county magistrate's office. However, the county magistrate's office is not in their town, so Lin Ze can only fall back and ask the people in the town's yamen.

After his hard work and sending out seven or eight 'Only Love Pica' cards, he finally got reliable news... County Magistrate Wang was going to transfer his official position in advance.

Lin Ze was relieved now. He was surprised that the magistrate of Qingshan County was not heard to be stupid. Why did his brother-in-law not care about such a big thing as selling test questions under his own name? I see.

There is no doubt that most of the test questions in Zhu Hongchang's hands were fake. He probably wanted to take advantage of his brother-in-law, the county magistrate, to use his power to blackmail those students who had evil intentions and wanted to take a wrong path.

Anyway, if the test questions were fake, nothing would happen to the government. The students themselves did not dare to say anything after they were defrauded of their money. The money was purely earned in vain.

Seeing that this was no threat to him, County Magistrate Wang would basically not come back after his transfer. For the sake of his beautiful concubine, he naturally acquiesced to his brother-in-law's behavior.

In this way, Lin Sangui has reminded Lin Ze, and Lin Ze is relieved. If Lin Jianwen can still find money to be deceived, then the other party will suffer. He will be happy to watch the show.