Chapter 155

Although going to a dead person's room may still be a little scary because of the possibility of the "resurrection" of the dead, the gardener's servant would rather go to the dead person's room than sell himself into slavery and be beaten to death.

After all, it's broad daylight and there are so many people here, so we can't run into anything dirty.

With the gardener leading the way, Lin Ze and his party returned to the third young master's room to check. Although he had seen it before and found no problems, what if there was something missing?

Just like the flowers and plants in Master Tang San's room once withered overnight, they didn't know it by chance.

Maybe I'll find something new if I take another look...

Although Young Master Tang San had no future, he relied on his favored mother and his ability to coax Master Tang. He was indeed very favored in Tang Mansion. Even after he died, the yard where he lived was still there, and the flowers and plants he loved during his lifetime were continued by others. Clean and keep it as a souvenir.

And like the second young lady of the Tang Mansion, when she heard that the courtyard was used for other purposes when a person died, no one remembered it anymore.

"Mr. Lin, it's over here. Those pots of flowers and plants are very delicate and the third young master likes them very much, so they have been kept in the house. They are moved out in the morning to bask in the sun on weekdays. They have been growing very well. I and other flowers The craftsmen take turns serving each other and are very meticulous..."

"The few days after the death of the young master were very chaotic, but the master didn't give any other instructions and we didn't dare to make the decision privately, so we took care of it as usual. I came to move the flowers as usual in the morning, but when I opened the door, I saw them withered. I really couldn't help it. Know what's going on."

The gardener's servant felt very aggrieved and miserable, and he was really unlucky.

"What's the water stain you're talking about?"

Lin Ze nodded. He is a modern man. Although he has traveled through time, he still has a realistic attitude towards the theory of ghosts and gods.

Besides, if there really is a ghost, then with the perverted nature of the third young master, how could he bring flowers with him if he wants to take things away? He must be taking a beauty with him.

Therefore, what is going on with 'water traces' is very worthy of attention.

There were so many servants in the house of a favored young master who was cleaning it every day, and the deceased did not return to the room that night. How could there be water stains in the house that could be considered dirty?

"Here, on this side of the bed, when I came here that morning, there was a lot of water on the ground. I was wondering at the time, but now that I think about it, maybe it's just..."

The gardener's servant's face turned pale, and he glanced left and right. It didn't take much guessing to know that he was thinking of ghosts and gods again.

The old housekeeper's face was ugly. He looked around and looked a little scared. He gave the gardener a kick and shouted, "Don't talk nonsense! Even if the third young master turns into a ghost, he is still our master. There is nothing to be afraid of!"

Lin Ze glanced at the frightened servants of the Tang Mansion and silently observed the surroundings of the water traces.

Of course, there must be nothing left in the water now. It was empty. After looking for a long time, I couldn't see anything. The servants cleaned the house every day, so it was really difficult to find any clues.