Chapter 112

Several tough and strong brothers from the He family followed. The road to the river was not too steep or too far. Neither Zhang nor Zheng Xiaoluo were easily deceived. Lin Ze was relieved.

Although he was reluctant to let his wife leave, he couldn't really tie her to him all the time. He had to let go when it was time to let go.

Without Zhang by his side, Lin Ze felt less patient. In fact, he was not a patient person in the first place and acted in a very vigorous and resolute manner.

As a result, the husband was impatient and a group of students were in trouble.

But now Lin Ze is in class all day long. The children are being tortured to the point of wailing. Mr. Lin is simply inhumane without his wife by his side.

Everyone even misses the days of being tortured by Fang Shanyuan's rigid and serious teaching.

Less than two days later, after a group of students wailed and discussed privately, they decisively decided to use all their strength to get Mr. Fang back!

"Since all the students miss Mr. Fang so much, I will follow everyone's wishes and take you to find Mr. Fang..."

Lin Ze nodded very happily.

The students who had prepared a lot of manuscripts were dumbfounded, thinking that Mr. Dolin must not have done it on purpose. They had been fooled again!

Although Lin Ze didn't admit it, to a certain extent he did deliberately suppress the words of his little guys.

There's no other reason than that he can't bear to go to class all day by himself. He's not a god, so he doesn't get tired no matter what he does. It's hard to find new people to teach in a short period of time, so it's easy to rest for so many days. It's time to call Shanyuan back.

They say he is shameless and 'treacherous', so if you get on his ship, you can just leave...

After the proposal was completed in the morning, Lin Ze took a group of students to Fangjiacun in the afternoon.

Fangjia Village is much farther from the town than Heba Village, so Fangjia Village is much poorer than Heba Village.

The bumpy dirt road along the way was more difficult than the one in Heba Village, and occasionally one had to climb a hill. Not to mention a group of children, even the strong Lin Ze felt a little uncomfortable.

When they arrived at the place, looking at the rows of mud-walled thatched houses, Lin Zeshen felt that Fang Shanyuan could read the book, and it was more difficult for the Fang family than the Lin family.

Seeing them arriving, Fang Shanyuan was in a daze.

The rest of the Fang family was pleasantly surprised and welcomed. The elderly parents of the Fang family warmly greeted them and moved stools. Brother Fang also hurried to the kitchen to boil water. Even the wife of the Fang family, who was lying on the bed to recuperate, got up and left. Coming out, you can see the enthusiasm of the Fang family.

"Lin Langguan, I haven't prepared any tea at home, so why don't you have a cup of sugar water..."

The Fang family's parents were very enthusiastic and even a little flattered by the arrival of Lin Ze and others.

They didn't know what happened to their son in the private school, but their son, who was obviously doing well in class, suddenly came home and stayed there for so many days.

And it doesn't look like he's on vacation, because his son used to take time to prepare for lessons when he came back from vacation, but this time he put down his books and took a hoe to help the family farm and hunt. This is obviously not normal. It seems that he has lost his job.