Chapter 60

"Tell me, what good things do you want from me?"

After entering the room with basic courtesy and pouring water for the guests, Lin Ze asked straight to the point.

He has been really busy lately, reading, making bread, teaching He Xiangfeng how to make sugar from beets, and discussing the details of the banquet with Zhang. He really doesn't have time to waste time with nonsense.

Fortunately, both Li Guangcai and Guo Yuanwai knew his temper and character, and he had a reputation as a scholar that made ordinary people fear him. Otherwise, someone else would be offended by his attitude.

The purpose of the two people coming to Lin Ze was very simple. There was no other reason except for their son who was "double-dead in Nanyang Town".

Knowing that Lin Ze wanted to open a private school, Li Guangcai and the two old foxes were thinking about how to please him. After the news came back that Qingshan County's lawsuit was successfully overturned, the two of them slapped their thighs without any hesitation. After finishing the calculation overnight, today I came to Heba Village to visit.

"Lin Langguan, we are here to congratulate you for redressing your injustice. With Langguan's talents, you will definitely be famous in the future. We two old guys are here to flatter you first. Langguan, please don't despise us for being vulgar..."

Li Guangcai's words are quite pleasing to the ear, and the flattery is obvious, which makes people feel that they are not annoying, but feel straightforward and cheerful.

Zhang pursed his lips and smiled. Lin Ze didn't feel embarrassed at all and accepted the compliments generously.

"You can't live up to a good reputation, but you can still be sure of a great reputation. I am prone to pride. Mr. Li and Mr. Guo, please don't praise me all the time. We have been friends several times. If you have anything to say, just say it." Don't waste time. !

Li Guangcai had experienced Lin Ze's behavior last time.

Guo Yuanwai was a little stunned. Although Lin Ze was uninhibited at his family's banquet last time, he still pretended to be polite and courteous in public. He was amazed by Lin Ze's narcissism for a while, and continued to laugh for a long time.

"Lin Langguan is indeed not an ordinary person. In fact, I came here to discuss the matter of a private school with Langguan. Last time I heard Langguan say that he wanted to open a private school at the mansion, I discussed with Lao Li and came up with two ideas about talent education and teaching. Strength, I wonder if Lang Guan agrees..."

"tell me the story."

"The most important issues in setting up a private school are nothing more than two issues, one is the teacher's knowledge, and the other is the elegant and quiet courtyard. The former is no problem for the Lang Guan to be full of knowledge, but the latter may be difficult for the Lang Guan in a short time, so I and the teacher Li has discussed it, and we can help with the private school courtyard."

"Old Li has a house by the Liuhe River. The place is quiet and elegant, and the size of the house is very suitable. I will provide money to repair it. After the renovation is completed, the private school will be owned by Lang Guan. Lao Li and I only ask Lang Guan to take over our two useless A successful son can become a disciple, otherwise students can also become..."

This is equivalent to donating a teaching building to the school in exchange for admission.

The status and treatment of disciples and students are very different, but if the teacher of the private school values ​​​​it and you are ahead of others as a student, the two old guys will make good calculations.