Chapter 116

Pregnancy is a great event.

Everyone present was more or less related to Lin Ze, and upon hearing the old doctor's words, they all beamed with joy.

Zhang himself was even more confused.

child? How is it possible, how could he have a child so soon? My husband clearly said to wait, and tomorrow night they...

But there is no need for the old doctor to talk nonsense, then he really has a child!

"Brother, that's great, you have a baby..."

Zheng Xiaoluo had a cheerful personality, even happier than Zhang himself. He came to his senses and shouted with joy.

He was really happy for Zhang. According to people here, the best way for a woman's brother to stabilize his position in his husband's family is to have a child.

No matter what is going on between husband and wife, what is going on between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, there is nothing that cannot be solved by having a child, not one? Then have another one! Human beings carry on the family lineage from generation to generation, and the idea of ​​reproducing offspring is engraved in their bones.

In the past, Zheng Xiaoluo thought that 'Lin Ze' was not worthy of their brother, so what if he was a talented scholar? 'Lin Ze' didn't like Zhang being infatuated with others, and his brother would not be happy in the rest of his life, and would suffer more and more than ordinary husbands. bitter.

But it was different now. Lin Ze had changed his temper and was becoming more promising. Everyone was watching. Zheng Xiaoluo was particularly worried about a little goblin appearing to rob his husband.

This is the legendary eunuch who is more anxious than the emperor.

Therefore, before Lin Ze arrived, Zhang was definitely the happiest person present, even happier than Lin Sangui, his own grandfather.

After the old doctor finished injecting Zhang and gave him the conditioning pills that were always ready for his pregnant brother, and Zhang's face returned to normal, everyone heaved a sigh of relief.

Zhang Ye had the strength to thank him, and looked around Duan Wensai and everyone. When his eyes finally fell on his brother, he showed joy and surprise.

"This noble gentleman..." Isn't he the county magistrate's servant who drowned in the county seat last time?

"My benefactor, please don't call me Guijun. Logically speaking, I should call you husband-in-law."

After hearing this, my brother came up with a bright smile.

*******

This is the private school.

Today, Lin Ze couldn't read the book while he was holding it. He felt restless and irritable, unable to calm down. He always felt like something was happening.

He doesn't quite believe in the stories about ghosts and gods, but he does take things like the sixth sense very seriously. It is said that when people get along for a long time, they will form a special magnetic field. To describe it in simple terms, it is what people often call pulling and caring. .

The thing in this world that worried him the most was Zhang, so Lin Ze felt even more uneasy.

Ah has been out for three or four days. The village by the river is not too far away, and the acquisition is not complicated. The conditions are agreed upon and he can just sign the contract. He has been delayed for several days and does not know what is going on there.