Chapter 125

In ancient times, land was not as valuable as in modern times. If many houses were located in remote areas, as long as you did not continue to build houses, you could raise pigs and cows in any place and no one would care about the surrounding land.

The courtyard of the private school itself cannot be used as a playground, so Lin Ze used a fence to circle an area behind the house as a playground for activities.

The area is not too big. One lap of running around the playground is only 200 meters, and ten laps is only 2,000 meters. It is just right as a warm-up exercise.

Like the children in private schools who are used to running in the morning, Lin Ze has slowly increased the intensity of his exercise to 20 laps every morning, plus a little more boxing and kicking to keep fit.

Today, he only asked these gentlemen to jog ten laps. He considered that these people had not exercised all year round and relaxed. However, the older ones like Jiang Lao were still excluded. After all, the old people couldn't afford it, and the others were not so. Lucky.

But when everyone hears the number ten laps, it is simply shocking. The young people in this group are all in their thirties, most of them are around forty years old. They have not exercised for half their lives. Now, if they run ten laps, they I would rather copy ten books!

Everyone wanted to regret it immediately, but Lin Ze, with the original intention of punishing them, jumped in front of them and started running.

The students of Ze Private School also followed behind very consciously and uniformly, carrying the Three-Character Classic and the Thousand-Character Classic while running. Every child's face was filled with youthful vitality, and there was no trace of grievance or boredom. The learning atmosphere was inadvertently reflected.

Several poor exchange students saw this and hurriedly followed him in fear. Although they could not finish "Three Hundred Thousand" by heart, fortunately they were all farm children and at least they had the physical strength to keep up.

A group of children didn't complain and persisted. How dare they, the adults, back down?

In desperation, a group of middle-aged gentlemen had to quickly tidy up their clothes and hurriedly followed him for a morning jog to exercise. While panting, they hated the little guy next door who snored so comfortably.

Why didn't they find their students so useless and embarrassing before?

Although it is jogging, for people who do not exercise much on weekdays, the distance of 2000 meters is still enough to take a long time to breathe.

The students who came down after ten laps had relaxed expressions. A few poor exchange students were fine, but a group of gentlemen just slumped down on the ground, too tired to talk.

Seeing Lin Ze continuing to practice boxing and kicking with the children to strengthen their body, and the roars of people drinking and drinking in the playground, Mr. Jiang and other gentlemen felt extremely complicated.

Regardless of the performance of the students on both sides, Ze's students are far ahead of their peers in terms of their enthusiasm for learning and their mental outlook.

As scholars, they also understand that fun and spiritual aspirations are very important for learning effectiveness. Other private schools have not thought of using some methods to improve students' interest and conscious efforts, but the results are not good.

For example, take the morning jog at Ze Private School to exercise your body. It is indeed worth learning. Physical exercise is a must if you want to take the imperial examination. They just don't exercise because they have given up their official career. Children really need it.