Chapter 97

After a werewolf killing game, each student's character and ability were fully demonstrated.

Lin Ze laughed so hard at the outcome of winning or losing that his stomach ached, but he could now make better teaching plans based on everyone's different personalities.

There are no students who cannot be taught well, they just need a suitable method. This is the modern mantra of his two academic parents.

Han Yuanqing admired Lin Ze's words several times. In fact, no one here has thought about what Lin Ze did and said. Everyone knows many truths, but very few people actually do them.

After the game was over and get out of class was over, Han Yuanqing said goodbye and returned to Qingshan County. He had to go back and tell the teacher what he saw and heard today.

After class, the private school students began to worry about the "after-playing experience" requested by Lin Ze.

The merchant's young master started enlightenment early, and it would be nice if he could write more. However, the special enrollment in the three villages is worrying. They don't know how to write at all. They haven't been taught in private schools yet. The only name they recognize is the one he saw on Lin Ze's admission list. Written down.

However, although the young merchants can write, they are not much better. In ancient times, the speed of learning calligraphy was originally slow. These young gentlemen were too playful and did not learn seriously since they were young. Their husbands also disliked their business background and did not teach seriously.

Therefore, many people who have been enlightened for three to four years, or even five or six years, still cannot fully recognize the characters of "Three Hundred Thousand".

And Lin Ze also asked them to write down hundreds of words of their feelings on a piece of paper. It was called to check how well their handwriting was, but in fact it was to save paper. Mr. Lin was just like this.

I want to write small characters with a brush. I have not been trained for a long time. I can write dozens of characters on a piece of A4 size paper. I am already an expert. This group of "scumbag" young masters and the villagers who have not formally learned how to read. Special admissions students are literally moaning about after-school homework.

So that night, all the students held their brushes with expressions of bitterness and hatred. No one had the chance to laugh at the other, since they were all indifferent anyway.

Fang Shanyuan, who was kept in school to keep the children studying and doing their homework at night, was really intolerable when he saw this.

However, several times in a row, he also understood that Lin Ze's sometimes seemingly excessive behavior actually had profound meanings.

I held a cup of tea and admired the students below who were studying hard. Thinking of the days when the beams were hung on my head, I felt an inexplicable sense of schadenfreude...

There will be classes again the next day.

As expected, Lin Ze showed off the after-school homework that everyone had handed in, and started to harshly criticize the words that were either a combination of words + circles and crosses, or some weird symbols that he didn't know what to write.

"...It doesn't matter if you don't. Sir, I don't ask you to write well. The method is thought up by people, otherwise what's the use of having big brains? Li, I remember correctly that the nine of you should have started enlightenment at the age of three. How old are you now? How old are you? You can't even finish writing a word, you wrote so many circles for me!"