Chapter 157

Although Ji Hongsheng had extenuating circumstances in the Tang Mansion case, there would be no rule, so Ji Hongsheng must die.

However, Tang Mansion couldn't let it go. Tang Guoliang had done a lot of oppressing the people and committing crimes over the years because he was under the prefect's command and had the power to control the soldiers.

The most important thing is that since he has a 'master', the other party has naturally done a lot of things for the 'master'.

Following Tang Guoliang's clues, Lin Ze and Duan Wensai really found out a lot of things. However, those people in Qingshan Prefecture were all cunning old foxes. They handled the evidence very well. Even if they found out something, they still couldn't find it. No evidence could be found.

So they couldn't move these people for the time being, and only Tang Guoliang was pushed out as the scapegoat.

The time was too short at this time, so Lin Ze could only give up temporarily and deal with Tang Guoliang first. After Tang Guoliang was convicted of confiscating his house, the remaining officials would make other plans.

The people of Qingshan County celebrated this very enthusiastically and couldn't stop talking about Mr. Qingtian.

Those who had been persecuted by Tangfu cried with joy, and then they went to the Yamen to kowtow to thank Lin Ze. Afterwards, they even went to Heba Village to give away things. They were not valuable, but they were everyone's thoughts. Lin Sangui burst out laughing. His son had earned the reputation of being the leader of the family.

The Fourth Young Master Tang and the housekeeper Sun Wang in prison also heard the news from the jailer, with happy smiles on their faces and full of gratitude in their hearts.

Although Lin Ze punished them for the case, he actually indirectly helped them escape from the sea of ​​misery. Tang Mansion was convicted and exonerated. Then when they were released from prison, they would be truly free. They would not be afraid of Mr. Tang's revenge afterwards, and they would be safe for the rest of their lives. Live a pure life...

Everyone was happy, but Lin Ze's head started to hurt afterwards.

Regarding the Tang Mansion matter, he made it clear that he was against the prefect of Qingshan County, without giving him any face. He even found out the other party's secrets, which naturally angered him instantly.

After the case was over, everyone went back and immediately gathered together to scold Lin Ze behind his back. He was so angry that he threw cups one after another, and then started to fight back, targeting Lin Ze and Duan Wensai.

Delay in handing over Qingshan's official duties, and various kinds of uncooperativeness in the handover;

In order to create trouble for Lin Ze, after Tang Guoliang, the commander of the army, was convicted, everyone refused to hand over the military power of the county. They secretly colluded with the mountain bandits who were active in Qingshan County and ran out to cause trouble all day long, causing chaos in the entire Qingshan County. .

Fortunately, the emperor had the foresight to give Lin Ze the military talisman, otherwise he would really have a headache and not know what to do.

"Don't hand over government affairs and militia rights? Is this person a fool? Since I have the courage to fight with them openly, why don't I have any cards and tricks? You really think I'm a fool, don't you?"

Lin Ze was also very angry at these people's misbehavior.

It doesn't matter how cunning and cunning these people in the officialdom fight with him, but taking the safety and lives of the people as a trifling matter is something he cannot tolerate.