Chapter 124

After suppressing Zhang Goutou and the others, Lin Ze resumed his usual days of attending classes, reviewing, and accompanying Zhang to read his account books and perform prenatal education every day.

Every day is fully scheduled and he is so busy that he never touches the ground. Zhang's mood swings often increase because of his pregnancy, and he has to find ways to amuse his wife when she loses her temper.

Zhang would be amused to the point of laughing and crying every time, feeling moved and guilty at the same time. He didn't want to lose his temper in front of Lin Ze. His husband was already good enough to him and he would do everything he wanted.

But this pregnant woman couldn't control her emotions at all. The baby in her belly was struggling, so she changed from a docile little sheep to a flammable explosive device. It is easy to cry and laugh, and the mood is unpredictable.

It made Lin Ze feel that being a father was not easy.

If the couple is tortured like this before the baby is born, is it okay for the baby to be born in the future? It must be a monkey!

But this is the seed I sowed and the baby I made. I have to serve my precious father and son on my knees for only a few months.

Because they didn't dare to worry too much about having a baby, the couple basically lived in the private school staff dormitory for a long time.

Lin Sangui in the village also followed suit. The child in Zhang's belly was not only the first grandchild in the family, but also the legitimate grandson. The whole family paid great attention to it.

Jiang Rongniang basically has to go to town every three to five. Even though Grandma Zhang is watching and helping to take care of her, she is still worried about her brother. In addition, she only sends some local chickens and eggs raised by the farmers themselves, which are the best for maintaining good health. OK

Lin Sangui also said in the village that he would take all the ginseng and other medicinal materials that could be used by pregnant women if they were dug up in the mountains, so that he no longer had to support Lin Jianwen, a vampire. Lin Ze also showed filial piety to him from time to time, and the family now had a lot of savings. .

In addition, Jiang Rongniang has saved a lot of money outside for many years. How can the old couple use their money when they are old? Instead of spending money on their children and grandchildren, they are Lin Ze's children, the grandsons of the old couple, and they spend money more happily.

Originally, Lin Sangui wanted to renovate his house before the Chinese New Year, but Lin Ze stopped him.

Now that the old stumbling block Chen Shuju and her son are out alone, he, the eldest son of the Lin family, has no reason to live alone anymore. It is inevitable to live with Father Lin and the other old people. He has decided to build a house, so what else can Father Lin build here.

Father Lin had long wanted to ask Lin Ze to go home and live together. Hearing Lin Ze's plan made him feel so happy. His boss was careful and filial, so he had already thought about it.

Now that the work in the fields is not busy and the family is no longer under financial pressure, Father Lin takes Jiang Rongniang out for a walk after finishing work every day.

Chat with people in the village, listen to people congratulate and praise his son and grandson, and then inquire about the character of the son of which family? I slowly showed Lin Xiaolian that she was living a leisurely and comfortable life, and that she seemed to be able to take care of herself in peace and contentment, which made other villagers who were still worried about their children envious.