Chapter 173

Current science can't detect the soul of a person. Lin Zhe was inexplicably dragged to the hospital by Lin's father and checked.

Even the examination results showed that this guy's physique was very well-trained, so Father Lin was relieved. He then attributed his son's abnormal behavior to the fact that he had matured after spending many years outside. He must have worked hard to study to achieve his current literary attainments. Reading ancient books is definitely the result of being influenced.

After confirming that Lin Zhe had no problem, Lin's father wrote an email to his friends at the Chinese Academy of Chinese Studies, and then packed up his son and sent him for an interview.

Not surprisingly, Lin Zhe's literary attainments were unanimously praised by people from the Chinese Academy of Chinese Studies.

Although he is still young, he has been studying since he was a child. The ancient literary environment is not comparable to modern times. When he was in Qingshan County in ancient times, he was still a famous local talent, and his knowledge and literary attainments can be imagined.

Father Lin was all smiles after being praised by a group of old friends, but he felt very embarrassed. It was rare for him to be satisfied with his son who had been full of ideas since he was a child.

No matter how much money his son has earned from doing business outside these years, or what financial status he has achieved in society, in his heart, he still hopes that his son will be more satisfied with this path.

Lin Zhe is also very satisfied with the Chinese Society. There are many people who speak the same language as him. They can study poetry and ancient Chinese together, just like communicating with classmates when they were studying in the past. This allows him to find a sense of belonging.

Due to his profound literary attainments, he quickly became very popular in the Chinese Academy of Chinese Literature and became the youngest master there.

Especially in terms of ancient seal script, it is ancient to modern people, but to Lin Zhe, it is basically his mother tongue. Being proficient in several seal scripts is a must for ancient scholars, because everyone has to practice and study calligraphy and copy a lot of fonts.

As a result, many scholars who studied archaeology came to the Chinese Academy of Sciences for advice after learning about the existence of a "master of ancient Chinese writing and seal script".

Several professors from the Archeology Department of University A recently participated in the research of a mysterious ruins and encountered difficulties with ancient text fonts.

This mysterious relic was suddenly discovered in a desert. The funerary objects and weathering of the buildings inside can be detected to be thousands of years ago, but no one can tell at all whether it belongs to that dynasty.

No matter the words, clothing, or architectural style, I couldn't tell. It was like a relic of the era that appeared out of thin air.

Now the research and excavation team named the ruins - the lost ancient country.

Because no one knew anything about the fonts in this ruins, a lot of archaeological work could not be carried out. So after learning that Lin Zhe had researched many niche seal scripts, they immediately contacted and invited Lin Zhe to come to the A University Research Institute to help.

Lin's father and mother Lin had said hello to this matter, so Lin Zhe naturally didn't dare not go.

But what he didn't expect was that when he went to the research institute, he was not only shocked by the so-called "lost ancient country" text, but also met the boy who made him sleepless and unable to let go.