Chapter 68

The entire name-correction wedding banquet was enjoyed by both host and guest under Lin Ze's balance.

Mainly because the news Lin Ze threw out hit the target and made everyone happy. In the name of his future wife, even if he was not happy about the meal, he had to pretend to be happy!

Of course, there are no absolutes in everything, and it is inevitable that there will be a few chirping rat droppings.

The most representative ones are naturally Chen Shuju and the Zhang family. The general rule in the village is to invite the whole village to banquets. Considering his reputation as a scholar, Lin Ze is too lazy to argue with these people and become stingy.

However, Lin Ze is not very ambitious and cannot do it openly. Who doesn't know how to use covert tricks? Directly instruct the person serving the dishes to share these tables of goodies with others.

The enemy has a good plan, and we also have a wall and a ladder. Whoever makes him feel uncomfortable will not make anyone happy.

There is a portion limit for the meat dishes at the banquet. The villagers at other tables who got the benefits were too late to be happy. They didn't say anything and hurriedly finished the meat with two chopsticks.

When the Zhang family came to their senses, they could only stare at the few plates of vegetarian dishes on their table and exhale.

Chen Shuju and Zhang Yinzhu did not ask for favors. Although Lin Ze did not arrange them to eat vegetarian food in the corner for Lin Sangui's sake, the villagers' fighting ability was very good at the banquet. The aunt and girl at the same table looked at them. They are not used to it, so naturally they will not be polite to them.

Even before the banquet started, they all started talking to each other. Naturally, the purpose was to make the opponent angry and eat more meat!

What's more, everyone in the village knows about the grievances between Lin Ze and Chen Shuju, and Lin Ze has no interest in Zhang Yinzhu now. Seeing Lin Ze's attitude, everyone will naturally take the initiative to help.

"Oh, Shuju, you are so lucky now. Lin Ze is getting more and more prosperous and will open a private school. In the future, he will definitely be a person like us who is hundreds of miles away. You are his 'mother'. It's so great. It's enviable..."

The kind words sounded like compliments, but anyone who knew the inside story of the Lin family's relationship would know that it was simply sarcasm.

Chen Shuju had not paid much attention to Lin Ze since she was a child, but later she did so many things to Lin Ze, and more importantly, she was not her own mother. Now that Lin Ze is prosperous, can Chen Shuju reap the benefits? That's impossible!

The aunt and lady at Zhang Yinzhu's table couldn't say anything because of Lin Jianwen's face, who was taking the imperial examination, but the girls and boys of the same age couldn't help but gloat.

In the past, Zhang Yinzhu used her good looks to be flirtatious in the village. She charmed the boys in the village and got the men in her family married. She was often tricked into either giving away the family's belongings or helping the Zhang family with work.

Everyone is really envious and jealous, but there is nothing we can do about it, who can make other parents look good?

But things are different now. Who told the Zhang family to do it on their own? Originally, the good marriage with Lin Ze was going to be replaced by Lin Jianwen, and it was a big circle. As a result, Lin Ze suddenly became prosperous and promising, and he loved her husband very much.