Chapter 11

Lin Sangui never thought that his mother-in-law could do such a thing.

He had always known that Chen Shuju was not a virtuous person, she was unreasonable and fierce, but after all, she married her and bore him children. As long as she didn't violate the bottom line, he didn't care and tolerated Chen Shuju's various problems.

And his limit is his eldest son. Chen Shuju completely broke the limit of his tolerance by cutting off the future of the eldest son for the sake of his second son.

"Brother Li, I'm going to divorce this woman, you, you will bear witness to me..."

Lin Sangui held his chest and kept panting, almost fainting from the breath.

Chen Shuju was dumbfounded when she heard this. Her husband-in-law had never said that he wanted to divorce her before, but he only talked about it at home. Lin Sangui cherished the face of the Lin family. If he was not really interested, he would not talk nonsense in front of outsiders. of.

The last time Lin Sangui said this to the village chief, she was about to adopt Lin Ze out.

Chen Shuju was really panicked now, even more panicked than when she was accused of partiality and cruelty. At her age, being divorced and returned to her parents' home was no different from forcing her to death.

"No, the head of the house, you can't divorce me. I, I know I'm wrong. I'm obsessed with it. Sangui, you can't divorce me. If you have a divorced mother, how will the second son meet anyone to take the imperial examination in the future... "

Chen Shuju hurriedly cried and begged for mercy. Instead of acting recklessly, she moved her son out to beg for mercy.

It's not that she is smart, but she understands Lin Sangui's temper. Lin Sangui doesn't care about her at all. All these years, she has only let her do it for the sake of her children. It is Lin Sangui's wish to educate her son.

But this time she miscalculated. In Lin Sangui's heart, the status of the boss was more important than she imagined.

"You always think about the second child, but what about the eldest brother? When you were doing those things, did you think about what will happen to the eldest brother in the future? How much money does the family have? I don't know if it can afford education for several children? Even if it's not enough, I know how to give it to you. Two children are earning money, how can you ruin the future of the boss..."

Lin Sangui's eyes turned red as he spoke, just like Lin Ze's desperate look just now.

It's just that Lin Ze did it on purpose, and Lin Sangui was really sad and desperate. It was his connivance that gave Chen Shuju such courage. The boss said that he didn't blame him, but could there be no barrier in his heart?

"But, he has neglected his studies for many years. Now even if you divorce me, he will not be able to pass the imperial examination. Sangui, I know I was wrong. Even if you blame me, you still have to consider the second child. Now our family is just I hope my second brother will be successful..."

Although Chen Shuju's expression was that Nono admitted her mistake, her tone was quite dishonest.

She also had a promising second son. Lin Sangui wanted to divorce her because of the second son's sake, but the village chief and clan elders couldn't agree. They had already destroyed one scholar, how could they destroy another one?

Li Laofu and the clan elders stared at Chen Shuju with ugly expressions, but they had no choice but to help speak.

"For the Lin family, let's forget about divorcing your wife. What this woman said makes sense. The provincial examination will be held soon. If word spreads, it will have a huge impact. Let's send this woman to the ancestral hall for two years to work and let her reflect..."