Chapter 80

As we all know, these woods such as rosewood, golden nanmu, ebony, etc. are very valuable.

Especially ebony, also known as dark wood, has almost exceeded the scope of wood in modern times and can be classified as a "treasure". The Palace Museum has a collection of precious artworks carved from ebony.

Similarly, ebony was also a very precious wood in ancient times.

At this moment, Li Guangcai scraped off the outer covering of the old chopsticks. Although not all of them were removed, the hidden package must be an ebony carving. Otherwise, how could it be preserved with such care?

"Old Huang, you just don't believe me when you say that you are not as good as me. In fact, my ability to see things is not comparable to that of you, an old expert in a jewelry store, but I am a little smarter than you..."

Li Guangcai shows off extremely well,

"Since this little old man said that this treasure has been passed down for generations in his family, and his ancestors repeatedly emphasized that it can only be sold when the family is in the most difficult times, what does this mean? It means that his ancestors must have kept it to solve the difficulties of future generations. Thing, what is omnipotent in this world? Of course it is silver!"

"Of course, there is a certain chance that this is a piece of trash, but I just want to bet on another possibility. I bet that this little old man's ancestor was someone who patronized future generations. What's wrong with me, Lao Huang, just give up this time. You just lack courage. ..."

"Haha, dad, you are so awesome! Uncle Huang, give me the money quickly, this baby is mine!"

Li Fang jumped up happily and clapped his hands, admiring and applauding his father.

"..."

Boss Huang's attention was drawn to the Qiankun chopsticks, and he beat his chest and felt regretful.

Why is he so blind? How come he has no memory after fighting with Li Guangcai so many times? Is Li Guangcai the loser?

Li Guangcai is an iron rooster with meticulous calculations. This pair of ebony carved chopsticks containing the universe is more than a hundred taels? Just give it away for free, why don't you pay for it yourself!

The pawn shop owner was also very impressed and praised, "Old Li, you are the best..."

"Thank you, sir, thank you, sir."

The old owner of the property also thanked him happily.

When Li Guangcai heard this, he smiled at Boss Huang and said, "Old Huang, I'm willing to lose my money in gambling!"

"Okay, okay, old guy, you can do it."

Although Boss Huang and Li Guangcai are at odds with each other and always quarrel with each other, they are just teasing and not really having bad relations. He is willing to admit defeat and is still trustworthy.

And in front of so many people, there is no need to lose credibility by going back on one hundred taels of silver.

As for the other pottery bowl, Boss Huang never thought about looking at it. Firstly, he didn't want to embarrass himself anymore, and secondly, he felt it was unnecessary, otherwise he would look stingy.

Of course, Li Guangcai came to visit him afterwards and told him that this was purely a deliberate trap for his son's exam questions.

I was very embarrassed to choose him as a "good friend" as the subject of the experiment. I used ebony chopsticks as smoke bombs to divert attention. I was so angry that I wanted to vomit blood. I secretly resented "making careless friends". I don't need to mention it in detail for now...