Chapter 172

Although the boy's movements were immature, he obviously had much more theoretical knowledge than Lin Zhe, a pedantic scholar who had never even read a novel.

In order to be worthy of the one hundred thousand yuan, the boy ignored the discomfort of driving for the first time and used his knowledge to vent Lin Zhe several times in the narrow carriage. He himself was almost exhausted before he stopped.

Men are not immune to temptation, especially inexperienced ones. Faced with such a proactive and enthusiastic boy, Lin Zhe couldn't restrain himself at all. In his blank mind, he only had the idea of ​​kissing and possessing the other person.

Afterward, when he looked at the boy with tears stained at the corners of his eyes and a blushing face that looked pale due to pain, he felt a little pity in his heart, but more at a loss.

He took away the boy's innocence. Even though it was the other party who took the initiative, he did not push him away. After missing the initial blankness and stiffness, he couldn't even control himself and reached out to hold the other party's waist.

"You and I......"

Lin Zhe looked at the ambiguous traces on Zhong Xi's body, and his face turned red, like a young man who had just started eating. It was obvious that he had eaten her, but his face turned out to be even more shy than the person who had been eaten.

This appearance once again subverted his image of an elite man in suits and ties, and he did not look like a mature man at all.

But Zhong Xi didn't look at him, and said while putting on his clothes silently,

"Sir, I just saw you swiping your card at the hospital. There is an ATM machine nearby. Can you give me cash?"

This voice was like a splash of cold water, making Lin Zhe wake up. The boy he was having sex with in front of him was just a money transaction. They had no feelings to discuss.

The other party even offered to give him cash instead of the convenient and hassle-free Alipay and WeChat transfers, making it clear that he didn't want to have any more communication with him.

This is just a casual marriage based on a money transaction, not a love affair with flowers and candles in the bridal chamber.

Lin Zhe's heart suddenly felt as if he had fallen into an ice cellar, feeling cold and cold, and his burning desire to ask the other person's name was shattered.

"The password is 123321. You can withdraw it yourself. The money in it is all yours. There is no need to return the card..."

With a stiff face, he casually handed a card to the other party, and after the other party got out of the car, he immediately drove away in a daze.

The thick musky smell in the car that had not dissipated made him annoyed and upset. He didn't find a place to stop until he was far away. He clenched his fist and slammed it on the steering wheel, then slapped himself several times.

What on earth was he doing just now? Are you crazy? He asked for a boy so casually that he didn't even know his name...

By the way, he said it during the examination at the hospital, but he didn't take it to heart at all at the time.

No, now is not the time to worry about the other person's name, but now is what the hell was he doing just now!

He didn't even think about the etiquette taught by his teacher just now, and threw it all thousands of miles away. Even if the boy took the initiative, what was the difference between what he just did and those dandy boys who went to a brothel to have fun? Still in the wilderness.