Chapter 85

Although Lin Ze didn't care about socializing with the literary circles in the town, if he had the opportunity to deal with these people, he would save a lot of trouble in the future.

So taking advantage of the private school admissions exam today, he planned to set a trap for these people and clear the obstacles as soon as possible so that he could have an easy life in the future.

The entire open class is not only for children from the countryside who come to take exams, but also for young businessmen who have already received enlightenment education.

Because in Lin Ze's view, three views are far more important than the foundation and IQ of these children.

Just like he was worried about accepting Li Li as his disciple before, he didn't want to have a headache by accepting a student with evil intentions and inconsistent three views, so today's exam actually focused on the test on three views.

As for the knowledge tested, of course it's Pinyin!

Children from merchant families who have the money to hire tutors start their education early. Generally, they are not able to understand the specific situation when giving questions. Moreover, their teaching methods in private schools are very different from ordinary teachers, and they will instill a lot of modern knowledge.

Therefore, in terms of learning, what Lin Ze needs are children who can accept his super-era teachings, not just smart ones.

The easiest way to test which children are suitable is to teach modern things directly. He cannot disclose the core things in full view, but Pinyin is very suitable.

Anyway, learning Pinyin cannot be learned in one class. In this open class, he just taught the children to remember the reading and writing of Pinyin. It would be useless for others to listen to it.

In order to make it easier for the children sitting in the back to hear, the facilities in the busy city are simple and there is no blackboard. Lin Ze can only ask Zhang and his second uncle to cooperate with the "Four King Kongs" of the He family to hold a huge wooden board with pinyin written in advance to serve as a mobile blackboard. .

This made the performance-like class method a little more entertaining, and instantly aroused the interest of the children below. They all listened and watched very seriously. They took the sandbox prepared at home and learned to read and write at the same time. .

Lin Ze did not have high demands on them for the time being. He only taught reading and writing without explaining the meaning in depth. It was to see how much these children could remember and accept in such a short period of time.

The children don't understand much, but when the pinyin letters are read in order and there is a catchy rhythm, the children learn the nursery rhymes with great interest.

Lin Ze was very satisfied. Most children have a strong ability to accept new things. The conflict between ancient and modern knowledge that he worried about was not serious.

Of course, this is only for children in the countryside who have a blank slate.

Those young businessmen who were originally confident were not so optimistic. After all, they had been influenced by ancient literature for several years, and it was not easy to digest new learning methods and knowledge shocks.

And for those old masters and scholars who are more deeply influenced by ancient culture, the situation is even worse. Listening to Pinyin makes you feel dizzy like a spell, and those letters feel like ghost symbols...

"Nonsense! This is not teaching students at all. This is simply a trick. This Lin Ze is simply misleading people!"

In the teahouse, seeing what Lin Ze did, the old master couldn't help but slap the table and roar.