Chapter 121

Starting a food stall business not only makes money, but also means that the family has to keep more accounts.

Now that Zhang is pregnant with a child, he can't work too hard, and a reliable shopkeeper has not been trained yet. He has to go through all the account details by himself. Lin Ze has started to be as busy as doing the work of a private school by himself.

But if you are busy now, it will be easier later. When the business goes well and you have enough manpower selected, you will be able to relax in the future. Now, in order to earn milk powder money for his future baby son, it is worth it no matter how hard you work.

Father-to-be Lin Ze has been very motivated recently, which has influenced the students at the private school and the employees at the dessert shop in the front yard to also be in a positive mood, working hard to make money and have a good year this year.

Grandma Zhang is the same. She wants to save more money for her grandson while she can still move. She wants to be energetic every day and take care of the school's food and hygiene properly.

Even Lin Ze was worried that she was too old and too tired, and wanted to hire a handyman back, but she stopped him.

Grandma Zhang was not worried about the loss of wages due to the many people competing for her job. Lin Ze originally asked her to work as a favor and would not be stingy with the wages. She just felt that she could still do the job, so she should not waste it. After having money, she had a mentality of looking down on her own children towards Lin Ze.

Moreover, the work of the private school is actually not only done by the two of them, the three special students also take time to help with the work-study program every day.

Otherwise, it would be very difficult for the special students in these villages to just rely on their families to support their education. Lin Ze could not be too generous and just waive all the fees for the students. However, considering the living standards in the village, he published many private schools where students could make money. 'Small job' and help indirectly.

These 'small jobs' can be done by every student and are not limited to special admissions students.

As rice rises and rice rises, rice rises and rice falls, and things obtained without hard work will not be cherished and appreciated. Moreover, this can also arouse the competitiveness of the children of merchants. Only through competition can progress be achieved. To complete the teaching goals, Lin Ze has no choice but to There is no emphasis on means, because this is not compulsory education.

Therefore, although only the Zhang family's grandparents worked in the private school, the two of them were not too tired.

Grandma Zhang could not understand Lin Ze's deeper plan. She only felt that letting the children help was because Lin Ze pitied their grandparents and grandchildren. She was so grateful that she worked more seriously and often taught her grandchildren to remember the kindness of their employer.

The current life is the most comfortable and stable for their grandparents and grandchildren in many years. If anyone wants to ruin her and her grandson's current life, she will be in a hurry.

So when Mrs. Yuan's wife came to town and told her that Zhang Goutou might have caused trouble outside again, Grandma Zhang was so angry that she threw the rag in her hand away.

"What a sin! Why did I give birth to such a debt collector? There is no way he could get into trouble. He must have caused trouble. Otherwise, how could that heartless debt collector come back to live in the village!"

How can you still not understand what you gave birth to?

Zhang Goutou never went back to the village to see people until he had something to do. When he was not, he was enjoying the food and drink in the town and enjoying the New Year without going home. As time went by, Grandma Zhang became cold and no longer looked forward to her son coming home.