Chapter 59

Magistrate Wang was anxious to make one last political achievement before being transferred, and handled the case very quickly. He sent people to Ji's Mansion that night to arrest Mrs. Ji and take her back to the Yamen, and then reopened the court the next day for the second trial to file the case.

As the 'victim' involved, Lin Ze naturally had to be present. Wei Yunying had no choice but to show up, and everyone had to be present.

There were more people coming to watch the next day than yesterday. In addition to the people who went home to gossip yesterday, Lin Ze's contribution was naturally also due.

The money he asked He Xiangfeng to spend before was not in vain. When a dozen beggars and homeless people returned to Nanyang Town, they announced the process of the county trial, making it known to everyone in Nanyang Town. Wei Hongyi didn't even try to cover it up. reaction time.

The scholar-gentleman had been wronged for many years, but was he actually caused by the jealousy of his wife?

Master Wei, who was so virtuous and respected, actually treated the servants in his family harshly, even to the point of being retaliated against?

Sad!

The whole case was not unusual, but the characters involved were very gimmicks and gossip materials. Qingshan County had not been brought to court for a long time, so when the court reheard the case the next day, all the idle people came out.

Because it was found out yesterday that today was just a simple trial of Mrs. Ji, and then a confession was recorded and written in the file. Mrs. Ji confessed without any struggle, and the process was very fast.

Although she was convicted, Mrs. Ji's face showed no trace of sadness like Liu Youtian's, only happiness, and she laughed wildly at the furious Ji Juren.

"Ji Yunfeng, don't even think about how easy it will be for me to go to jail. When I ate rice bran with you, when you got rich, you thought I was too vulgar to give birth to a son. Bah! It's a waste of all the sage books you read. I'm blind. Marry If I give you such a thing, you will not end well, hahaha, I will wait and see..."

"And you, Mr. Wei, hehe, everyone says you have great benevolence and respect, but I think you are a piece of shit. You still want to marry your daughter to me as your father-in-law. You dream, Wei Yunying, you shameless little kid. Bitch, you seduced my husband-in-law before you were married, you deserve it! It's such an advantage for you to marry your current husband-in-law!"

Mrs. Ji laughed crazily and confessed.

Wei Hongji and his daughter should have been happy to find the real murderer to vent their anger, but now they are not happy at all, because the words of Mrs. Ji and Liu Youtian really made the Wei family lose face.

Although it was not uncommon to marry an equal wife, it was quite normal, but when Mrs. Ji said this, the Wei family was confirmed to be Pan Gaozhi. After all, Ji Juren was indeed much older than Wei Yunying.

In particular, married women look at the Wei family with particularly contempt and unkindness.

It is normal for a man to have three wives and four concubines, but there are a few women who are willing to share their husbands with others. Mrs. Ji worked hard for many years to get a good life, but Wei Yunying is young and beautiful and wants to just sit back and enjoy her wealth as a wife. It is really unnecessary Face!

During the retrial the next day, Lin Ze watched a good show from beginning to end.

After this case, the reputation that the Wei family had accumulated over the years was completely ruined. From now on, the name Master Wei in Nanyang Town would be a joke.