Chapter 93

Lin Ze, the teaching director, is very pretentious.

For the young men from business families who often see the world, they were frightened. For the three poor special admissions students from the village, it instantly established the image of a tall and strict teacher with a stern spirit.

The three special admissions students Jiang Bajin, Jiang Jiujin, and Zhou Larou were selected by "thousands of troops crossing the single-plank bridge". Not only did they have good academic talents, but their personalities were also determined by Lin Ze after careful observation during the admissions exam. They were all better than their peers. People are tough and sensible.

Because their family is poor, at the age of 10, the three of them are already half adults who help support the family. Children from poor families deeply understand that studying is the only opportunity to change their destiny, and they cherish it very much.

After being briefly shocked by Lin Ze's stern attitude, the three of them quickly reacted, quickly picked up their bedding supplies and baggage, and ran neatly to the dormitory.

The reason why I was able to find the dormitory so accurately without anyone taking me to the dormitory was because, as Lin Ze said, it was really not big, and there was a simple pattern of a 'bed' drawn on the wall at the door of the dormitory room, not a A fool can guess it when he sees it.

The merchant's young master should move more slowly.

It's not that the response was slow, but that everyone felt that the future life in the private school was gloomy, and after the excitement passed, they were a little reluctant to stay.

The first one to move was Guo Zian, who looked stupid. The child still had a paralyzed face that could not move his eyes for a long time.

Although his expression is dull, Guo Zian's behavior has a certain pattern that he knows well. Of course, ordinary people can't observe this, because the child's dull and stupid expression makes people have no desire to communicate with him. Who has the intention to pay attention carefully? Observe a 'little fool'?

The second person to move was Li Xi, who had the most admirable personality. He admired Lin Ze's ability in his heart, but he really hated Lin Ze's weird temper.

But no matter what he could do, he had already enrolled in school. Not only did his father pay hundreds of taels of silver, he also made a lot of efforts for him. Wouldn't it be a big loss if he went back now? !

Li has been particularly sensitive to money since he was a child. Rather than failing to live up to his parents' expectations, he is driven more by his love for money.

"Guo Duzi, walk slower and wait for me!"

Huhu shouted to Guo Zian, who was working as a lone ranger in front of him, and Li Feng quickly hugged his things and ran towards the dormitory room on his short legs.

Although he didn't play much with Guo Zian on weekdays and disliked Guo Zian's stupidity, because of his father's relationship with the Guo family, the two children got along well together.

Of course, this was just Li Li's own idea. When Guo Zian heard the shouts behind him, his face showed a rare expression other than facial paralysis.

Frowning, he whispered, "Noisy..."

Being able to force a paralyzed face to reveal an expression, Li Fang's 'ability' is definitely one of strength.

One of the merchant students took the lead, and it was the popular leader Li . The others looked at each other in confusion. The idea of ​​making a fuss with Li , who was the most excited, was strangled to death before he could even express it.