Chapter 150

Since the teacher said he would handle the affairs of the people in the domain, Lin Ze didn't care about it and continued to prepare for the test with confidence.

In short, although he and Crown Prince Fu did something outstanding, they also left an impression on the capital and His Majesty's ears. If something happened to him at this moment, it would be obvious that it was someone from the vassal region who did it.

How could His Majesty not be angry when the time comes and take action under his own nose? This is not just a disregard for the Majesty, but a blatant challenge.

The people in the vassal area still don't want to openly quarrel with the emperor, so he should be fine for the time being.

However, for safety reasons, many nursing homes were added to the Han Mansion. When Lin Ze went out, there were also some people around him to protect him secretly. It was best to keep an eye on everything just in case.

At this moment, there is less than half a month left before the test.

Lin Ze couldn't study at home all the time. He had to go out for a walk, look at other candidates outside, and estimate the strength of his competitors.

The content of the general examination is generally similar to the scope of the provincial examination, but the difficulty is different. But the results of the general examination are not limited to just one paper. Sometimes reputation is also a bonus point. Reputation is a very important thing for the subsequent rankings and whether the emperor pays attention to it in the palace examination.

Therefore, before the exam, most candidates will allocate part of their energy to participate in various poetry symposiums, etc. If they win the first prize and leave their name in the ears of His Majesty and the examiners, their official career will surely skyrocket.

Lin Ze is naturally not exempt from the vulgarity. Although 'Teacher Han' may help him get his name in front of His Majesty, he himself has to manage his reputation.

After all, Teacher Han seems to be a hidden influence of His Majesty, who rarely shows up publicly, and his name must be not only in front of His Majesty, but also in the ears of the ministers in the DPRK to be effective, so he still has to go out for a walk.

Dou Ying, who has already taken the exam once, is very familiar with the subject. He knows which poetry conference is the most famous and which restaurant and teahouse is the most suitable for gathering talented people.

So after Dou Ying found a place to stay and tidy up, she actively ran to Lin Ze and joined in the fun.

However, poetry is Lin Ze's weakness, so Lin Ze really just joins in the fun every time he goes there.

And what he said at the forum was different from what he imagined. It was all insignificant paper talk and flattery. A group of people thought they were very great. If they even expressed a slightly different opinion, they would be attacked by everyone, and they would not accept refutation at all. .

This is not a symposium. This is simply a bragging conference for a group of people. Lin Ze went there twice and stopped going. It was really boring and frustrating. After all, no matter how much he talked, he could not stop others from listening at all. Ah, what a bunch of idiots.

Really talented people would never come to such a symposium, so apart from joining in the fun at the poetry symposium, Lin Ze spent the rest of his time hanging out in various restaurants and teahouses, listening to the latest news in the capital and seeing the scenery at the foot of the imperial city. , it's also good to meet a few candidates with good knowledge and have an impromptu exchange of ideas.