Chapter 5

When disaster strikes, we should all fly apart. This principle applies not only to couples, but to basically any relationship when it is put to the test.

Lin Xiaolian now took the essence of this sentence to the extreme and betrayed her mother without hesitation.

However, although her behavior shows a lack of character, most of the reasons are Chen Shuju's own fault. Who made Chen Shuju prefer her son since she was a child? Her love for her daughter is only based on the fact that the girl will marry a good husband if she is beautiful. For the sake of taking care of her son.

Lin Xiaolian is not a fool, but is very smart. Knowing that her mother only regards her as someone who is disrespectful to her brother, she naturally loses the admiration her children have for their parents.

Chen Shuju almost vomited blood and was so angry that she couldn't say anything else except "Damn girl!"

But now she didn't have time to teach her more. Lin Ze stared at her coldly and she couldn't ignore it, and there was a cold feeling on her back.

"Here, what if I steamed these eggs? I even added soy sauce. Why are you, an unfilial son, looking at me like this? You want to hit someone, but I'm your mother!"

Chen Shuju gritted her teeth and roared.

It was frustrating to say that normally, she would have brought a broom to greet the boss, but today, I don't know what happened. The boss's coward looked at people like knives, cold and cool, and he was stunned. People are heartbroken.

But don't show your fury on your face, otherwise who in the family will be afraid of her in the future?

Chen Shuju cheered herself up, and her fierce temper was suddenly aroused, and she began to curse bitterly. She could shout any unpleasant words. With her ferocious face, those who didn't know she thought she was scolding some enemy.

Logically speaking, in ancient families, the eldest son should be more popular with his parents, but not in the Lin family.

Chen Shuju didn't seem to like the original person very much since she was a child, and it became even more obvious after giving birth to her second son. If it weren't for Lin Sangui and the original person who was very talented in reading and had a bright future, Chen Shuju might not have been able to adopt the original person in her early years. Go out, this is what the other party mentioned.

When the original person contracted a strange disease that caused her to faint during exams, her future was bleak. Chen Shuju completely showed her ugly face, and her partiality was not concealed at all.

"As for that useless lazy brother, steaming half an egg for him is considered a kindness! What can a little brother do when he eats so much? This is all to replenish the body of the second brother. If the second brother doesn't eat enough, he will delay the provincial examination. What to do! What will the unfilial son and the unlucky guy eat?"

Seeing that Lin Ze just gave him a cold look and made no other moves, Chen Shuju felt that her eldest son was still afraid of her, so she scolded him with great vigor.

But he didn't want his last words to be a suicide attempt.

Before he could finish his words, his voice was interrupted. Lin Ze kicked over the swill bucket next to him. The bucket broke and rolled with a bang, and the swill was scattered everywhere in the direction of Chen Shuju.

Lin Xiaolian had been wary of running fast, but Chen Shuju didn't react at all. The huge sound shocked her whole body.

"Ah, ah, damn it's so unlucky for you, you beast, to actually attack me!"