Chapter 130

The parent-teacher conference takes up time in the morning.

On the afternoon of New Year's Eve, after paying the dues to the employees of the dessert shop and food stalls, Lin Ze closed the dessert shop, then packed up his things and returned to the village with his stamp to celebrate the New Year and attend the staff party.

Because all the employees on hand were from the village, Lin Ze directly arranged the New Year's Eve party in the village for convenience. He built a shed, lit a fire, laid out cakes and fruits, and cooked whole mutton. It was a lively bonfire. Fun.

Each employee is also allowed to bring his or her husband/wife and children, so it will be lively when there are many people. Otherwise, only one employee will be allowed to come in the village, and it is not a problem for the family members to stare at each other outside.

It doesn't matter if you are not married, there is also a quota for those with family members. In short, this party is an employee benefit.

When the news of the party was announced, everyone was so happy that they couldn't close their mouths together.

In terms of workers, Lin Ze is definitely the most kind and caring employer they have ever seen. Not only is the salary paid a lot, but as long as you work hard, you will receive various bonuses, and red envelopes and gifts during the holidays are also indispensable. Very rich.

Everyone was very satisfied. They felt that there would never be such a good job except Lin Ze. Unexpectedly, Lin Ze would also hold a New Year's party for employees. The purpose was to let everyone eat, drink, have fun and relax. It was really strange.

Everyone decorated the party venue together, and everyone put in the food, drinks, and entertainment items themselves.

Therefore, not only the villagers watching the excitement in the village stared with envy at the roasted whole lambs placed on the fire and the fruits on the table, but the employees themselves were also looking forward to it and went home to give them all the goodies at the party. My family members told me about it, and they were so greedy that they drooled with envy.

However, only close relatives could go to the party, and the sisters-in-law who were not separated at home could only watch.

But the family of an unmarried single is very lively, and the family is in commotion for a long time for a place in the group. Who doesn't appreciate such delicious and fun things? Can your own pork taste better than the roasted whole lamb that's been brushed with oil at the party? Can the cheap cakes and pastries bought at home compare to the dim sum at Love at First Sight?

These single employees basically have no separate families. What if there are only one quota for a large family of more than ten people?

In the end, after a long debate, the old man made the final decision.

"Why are you grabbing? Let Brother Ming go. Brother Ming's marriage has not been settled yet. Aren't there a lot of unmarried men at your party, third brother? You take Brother Ming out for a walk and take this opportunity to see each other. From the looks of it, the character who can work under Lin Ze has been chosen, so it just so happens..."

At the critical moment, people with rich life experience have ideas. Otherwise, having an old man in the family is like having a treasure.

A gathering like this is indeed a good opportunity for a blind date. Now who in the village doesn't know that even if you don't have a bright future by following Lin Ze, the future is still bright. Let's take the most practical example. What food stall was selected a few months ago? For those who work, the living standard at home has improved by more than one level recently, okay?

Agricultural examination: making money, taking exams, and supporting the familyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें