Chapter 161

Lin Ze thought about the details of the entire planning compensation for a long time.

The final plan is not to move them all to the vicinity of the towns as people have heard. This is the farming era. Before advanced machines, manpower is the main force in farming. Who will plant the fields in the countryside if they all move to the towns?

In the entire planning plan, he divided the town residents and villagers. The people in the town will definitely live in the town after relocating; while the villagers will choose the location to build houses according to the distribution of land, integrating the villagers' centralized living and centralized planting.

Therefore, the townspeople in the town will be compensated based on their household registration number; the villagers will be compensated based on their household registration number and the expropriated land.

The big head will compensate for the house, and the silver will compensate for a small amount.

The people basically had no objections to this result, which was very fair.

In fact, the government does not compensate them with money. As long as they have houses, everyone is willing to do so. After all, most people's houses are still mud houses now. The houses promised by the government to compensate them will not be worse than brick houses. There is no way that everyone is unwilling.

As for why it is said to be "no worse than a blue brick house" instead of directly saying it is a "blue brick house", naturally the house Lin Ze advocates building this time is not a blue brick house, but cement and red bricks!

Red bricks are still available in this era. Although they are not cheap, the cost of red bricks fired from clay is much lower than that of knocked-out bluestone bricks. When the government requisitions brick kilns, the cost consumption is even lower.

The cement was provided by Ji Hongsheng, now Lin Sheng.

This guy is a genius in the field of physical chemistry. He actually made cement in ancient times when the environment and technology were so primitive and backward. Lin Ze admired him a lot. Sure enough, the master was among the people.

However, if it hadn't been for the discovery of his Bole Huoyan Jinchu, Ji Hongsheng's talent would not have been revealed. The other party was a smart man, and he would not have discovered his "baby" under any circumstances before he could find a safe thigh to hold him. Available.

Just like saltpeter making ice, Ji Hongsheng could have used this to make a fortune a long time ago, but because he had no background and was afraid of being guilty of having a jade, he kept it secret and preferred to live a miserable life.

Now that they have entered the inner courtyard of Ze Academy, the other party is completely out of trouble and can use their skills boldly.

Earlier, Lin Ze planned to find someone to research and develop cement to build a house. Now that it is ready, the planning can be put on the agenda as soon as possible.

Having written down a plan for everything, he felt much more relaxed. He could follow the procedures and complete the tasks one by one, and then deal with the minor problems that arose during the implementation to make things perfect.

The concubine crisis caused by the planned demolition was over, and the day of Zhang's birth was almost here.

The family already had enough experience in dealing with it, so they found the midwives to live at home early and were ready at any time. The ewes and cows were ready at any time, and the wet nurses were also found. After all, human milk was better, because they were twins, so we found two wet nurses.