Chapter 56

Because the important suspect Liu Butler did not arrive, the interrogation was suspended, but it did not end. Everyone just rested in place.

Fortunately, the sun in the sky was considered in advance and a shed was built in advance when the trial was moved to the court. Lin Ze and others would not be exposed to the sun. After all, the weather is not that strong now, but it is still hot.

There is no shelter for people to watch, but it doesn't matter, just take a seat in twos and threes, and only need one person to go back to get an umbrella and water. Anyway, you can't miss this rare crime trial in a busy city in the past few decades. After watching it, you can take it back and brag about it. Cow for a long time.

Lin Ze had anticipated this situation, so in addition to the steamed buns in the morning, he also asked He Xiangfeng to help prepare umbrellas and water for the villagers who came to testify for him, as well as some dry food and fruits to satisfy their hunger.

They are not valuable, very ordinary food, but they make people feel warm and considerate.

"Oh, Lin Ze also prepared dry food for us. I just said, this kid is so good, so considerate. We have watched him grow up..."

"Yes, yes, Lin Sangui is honest and honest, how can Lin Ze be any worse? Poor this kid鵅@br />

The thirsty villagers were given food and drink without having to explain anything at all. They just said a bunch of good things from within and then talked with each other.

The villagers who followed Lin Ze knew all about his affairs. Compared with the people in Qingshan County who could only get information from the court interrogation, they were able to have a better understanding of Lin Ze's senses from the comparison between the past and the present. Different and profound, it also made me feel that Lin Ze was really wronged.

The villagers who followed Lin Ze here were sighing, and Qingshan County over there was also curious when they saw this group of people who had "special treatment."

As a result, people from both sides soon came together to exchange curiosity and sharing.

"Hey, where did you come from? Why do you have food and we don't?"

"That's right, why don't you send it to us..."

The other people watching the excitement were either greedy for something or just ordinary people. As an audience, they were given delicious food and drink, but they didn't have any. In comparison, they felt inexplicably sad and dissatisfied.

If He Xiangfeng hadn't been wearing ordinary people's clothes, they would have thought he was from the government. Why didn't he send out all the things and missed them?

"We are from Nanyang Town to testify for Lin Xiucai. Lin Xiucai is a nice person. He thought we fellow villagers would be embarrassed to help us, so he prepared some food and drink for us. Look at this weather, it is not necessary. Well, Lin Xiucai is very thoughtful..."

"Let me tell you, this Lin Xiucai is pitiful. He's like a trick. Avoid time, Yan and forgivebr />

"That's right. Chen Shuju is really a troublemaker. It's because of this kind of rat excrement that the stepmother is disliked and disliked by others. Fortunately, Lin Xiucai has a big heart and has suffered so many grievances but still repays evil with kindness."

The villagers of Nanyang Town, who were looked at with envy, puffed up their chests, feeling particularly proud to show off, and by the way, they could popularize Lin Ze's deeds to curious people.

Everyone can now see that Lin Ze's bad reputation over the years is really unjust. They all feel wronged for others. There is no room for them to talk during the court interrogation. Now it's natural for everyone to have a good time during the break.