Chapter 45

Zhang is actually a person who is very good at hiding his thoughts, but this is to outsiders. When he is in front of Lin Ze, he can't hide it. Because he likes it, he will instinctively rely on it without being defensive.

So when Zhang told him to get rid of him, Lin Ze realized that something was wrong with his wife.

Ah is emotionally reserved and would not take the initiative to say love words to him on weekdays, but his actions are extremely clingy. Now he would rather give up the opportunity to go shopping with him to ask for some peace charm. He is so mysterious and obviously fishy.

It was unsafe for the temple street meeting to be crowded today. Lin Ze and He Xiangfeng could not rest assured that the two little brothers Zhang were running around alone, so naturally they had to follow them quietly.

After a few streets, they saw two young men entering a magnificent residence of a member of the Communist Party of China. The word "Guo Mansion" was written on the plaque at the door of the residence.

"Guo Mansion of Guo Ji Mi Village?"

Lin Ze and He Xiangfeng looked at each other with shock in their eyes. When did their daughter-in-law know the Yuanwai master's family in the town?

Don't listen to the ordinary name of 'Guoji Rice Village', but it is a well-known century-old store in Nanyang Town. Most of the grain business within a hundred miles is in the hands of Guo Mansion, especially the tenant farmers in various villages who rent the Guo family's land. countless.

To put it bluntly, this Guo Mansion can be said to be one of the richest men in Nanyang Town, and his family has a scholar before, so his status is much higher than that of ordinary merchants.

How could Lin Ze and Lin Ze not be surprised that two young men from Zhang's village could easily enter the Guo Mansion's mansion.

Doubtful in his heart, and even more worried that something might happen to his wife, Lin Ze didn't care so much. He took out the jade pendant of scholar status that was placed in his inner clothes, hung it on his waist, and immediately went to ask the steward at the door.

After being ridiculed by his former classmates in the study last time, Lin Ze became more cautious and knew that his identity in ancient times was more important than he imagined. Therefore, he would wear a jade pendant to prove his merit every time he went out, just in case of critical moments. use.

As soon as the door steward saw the jade pendant on his waist, his serious expression immediately turned into respect, and he did not dare to make things difficult for him.

"I have met Lang Guan. Don't be impatient, Lang Guan. Today my wife invites all the Lang Guan, wives and husbands to the house for a banquet. She means that my young master is looking for a teacher."

"I think Mr. Lang Guan wanted to surprise you, so I didn't tell you. If Lang Guan doesn't mind, why don't you go into the house and wait. My master also held a banquet with poems and poems in the front yard. Many students were there... "

Lang Guan was an elegant name for a scholar in the Great Ji Dynasty. After all, Guo Mansion was a century-old family with a little background, and the servants in the manor were different from those in ordinary merchant families.

"Looking for a teacher? What kind of teacher are you looking for?"

Lin Ze was a little curious after hearing the steward's words. He hadn't heard the news yet.

"Mr. You are not allowed to choose at will, so my wife acted as a host and invited the wives and husbands of all the ministers to come to the banquet..."