Chapter 120

River fresh food is a good thing. It is absolutely delicious when cooked well, but if it is not cooked well, it will have an unpleasant fishy smell. People who are budget-conscious will not spend money on things that are not worth it.

In terms of taste, Lin Ze was very confident. The food he brought out could not be called peerless delicacies, but it was definitely enough to be found in a small place like Qingshan County.

The taste is comparable to that of a restaurant, but the price is much more affordable. Coupled with the service of the waiter, it is normal for the Hexian food stall to be quickly accepted by the people.

In just one week, the sales and customer flow of the food stalls have stabilized, and as more people know about it, the performance has gradually increased.

Lin Ze and Zhang were overjoyed when they settled their accounts, and so were the employees, because the end of the week was a good time to settle their wages.

According to the basic salary, everyone's weekly salary is 350 Wen, but what they actually receive is more than that. Taking into account the distance of the work place and the commission on the performance of each group of money, in the end, the minimum everyone gets is 400 Wen, and the highest is 600 Wen!

If you want a horse to run fast, of course you have to feed it enough grass. As long as you work hard, Lin Ze will never be stingy in paying wages.

Although he had a good position as a manager in Hyundai before, in the final analysis he still worked for the boss. He knew that if the salary was not enough, employees would definitely have to slack off in their work, and a stingy boss would not be able to retain people.

Business is a long-term thing, so you have to be willing to give up where you should, and don't invest if you are afraid of spending money.

Strings of copper coins were handed out, and the employees' faces turned red with joy and excitement. Lin Dakun, who helped Lin Ze distribute the coins, also saw his eyes turn red.

Although he planned to ask Lin Dakun to help with work, due to the character of Dafang's family, Lin Ze did not use it for the time being. He continued to train and teach, giving him a whip and a little stimulation from time to time.

What's the biggest thrill for someone who loves money and is stingy? That is having a lot of money but not being able to put it in your pocket.

The effect of this method is definitely obvious. Lin Ze read out an employee's name and salary, and Lin Dakun handed over a bunch of copper coins as instructed, and then felt a pain in his heart like a needle prick.

Seeing the food stall employees happily leaving with a lot of wages, Lin Dakun's heart was bleeding and he couldn't hold back his voice.

"You brat, you really don't know how to do business! Why did our old Lin family have such a prodigal son like you! The salary of five or six hundred cash in six days is more than one tael of silver a month. You are almost catching up with the shopkeeper. These People are not just running around and working hard, but they are still young men and women!"

Yes, Lin Ze counted seven days in a week, but everyone actually only worked for six days, and they actually had one day off for free.

Such wages far exceed the normal wage level in the town. For ordinary people with no education or literacy, it is simply a fantasy to earn one or two silver a month just by working hard. It would be good if they don't deduct more from you for work and management. Where else can you go? What a bonus.

But it seems different to Lin Ze. Regardless of whether he is literate or not, he only looks at the final performance results created.

If the employee only creates 100% of the work value for you, it is okay to give you 100% of the salary. But if they create 150% and you give 100% back, you are forcing good people to change jobs.