Chapter 136

Lin Ze quickly arrived at Nanyang Town after catching a ride on Master Han's boat.

Because they had not expected to buy 20,000 kilograms in advance, the original idea of ​​moving them back to the private school warehouse for stacking was not feasible. They could only temporarily rent a place at the dock to stack the goods.

Fortunately, this situation is very common in docks, and there are many temporary rental "warehouses", so it is not a big problem.

Mr. Han had to rush to the county town to do business and couldn't stay. After delivering the goods to Lin Ze, he learned Lin Ze's contact address and agreed to see him again in the future before leaving.

Lin Ze naturally couldn't delay others, so he left happily, and then quickly returned to the private school with He Xiangfeng. They had been away from home for several days, and they had long missed it.

Being married is different from being single. I used to go on a business trip for ten days and a half, but now it feels like a long time to be away from home for a few days. Especially at night when I go to bed without Ah, Lin Ze has a little insomnia.

And my precious son, who is so young, I don't know if I miss him as his father. Don't go back and forget about it.

With thousands of thoughts running through his mind, Lin Ze returned to the private school in a hurry. The first thing he did was to hug his wife and son quickly, otherwise he would not be able to relieve his lovesickness and make everyone laugh.

In front of everyone, Zhang blushed completely, but Lin Dongdong saw his father, whom he hadn't seen for a few days, babbling and greeting him warmly with a smile. When Lin Ze came closer, he waved his hands and held his head, making him drool all over his face.

Lin Ze didn't mind being dirty and was so happy that he hugged his son and kissed him again and again before handing it to Jiang Rongniang to play with before going to wash and change clothes.

After he was clean, he pulled Zhang, who was packing his things, onto the bed and kissed him until he was breathless.

"No, sir, it's not dark yet... No, it's not dark yet..."

Zhang was so kissed that he couldn't speak at all, and the blush on his face became a little darker.

We have been together for a year, and even though we have children, we are still shy and blushing. But I don't blame them, it's broad daylight, and prostitution in the daytime is something that a good family who respects the rules and regulations can do.

But is Lin Ze a person from a 'good family'? Even a beast would praise this guy, because he has abstained from sex for several months to give birth to a child, and they have been separated for several days. The pain of lovesickness, how long can it be without kissing at this time?

However, he always holds the one he loves in the palm of his hand. Zhang has just recovered and can't have sex as casually as usual. Lin Ze only dares to hug and kiss each other and satisfy his craving outside. If he wants to do whatever he wants, he should wait a little longer. Otherwise it would be bad to hurt Ah's body.

The sun was still shining brightly outside, and the room was full of spring and was rolled by the waves.

At the end of his longing, Zhang looked at the dirt on his body and almost wanted to die. It was so shameful.

"Sir, you are a beast..."

Leaning on Lin Ze's chest, Zhang could only curse weakly with a blushing face, then closed his eyes and deceived himself so that he would lose the sense of coquettishness.