Chapter 23

Zhang didn't know that Zheng Xiaoluo was so capable. He immediately went to notify his mother after their previous discussion.

After explaining the matter to the He family, he hurried back home before dark.

There was nothing he could do about it. Lin Ze was gentle on the outside but a beast on the inside. When there were no outsiders, he was an unruly gangster. Zhang Zhi couldn't help but tease him.

Lin Ze didn't dare to go too far. Even though he had a bad mouth, he was still peaceful at night. He could only sleep with his arms around him.

Prepare everything you need to go into the mountains at night, and have a good night's sleep.

The next day, Lin Ze and Zhang woke up early.

Although there were no mobile phones or alarm clocks in ancient times, there were roosters raised in the village. When the time came, the roosters in every household would crow together, even if they didn't want to wake up, unless it was too late at night.

He Xiangfeng got up earlier. Lin Ze had just finished making breakfast in the kitchen when someone came to his door.

Zheng Xiaoluo also came with him. He couldn't let go after he separated from Zhang yesterday. He still couldn't believe that Lin Ze had let go of Zhang Yinzhu so quickly and changed his mind.

Knowing that Zhang was going into the mountains with Lin Ze today, he followed him.

As for telling Zhang Liumei that Brother Liumei won't leave again, let's wait. Now he just wants to say that the aunt is not in the village either.

Although the physical fitness of the little brother is not as good as that of the real men here, it is much better than that of the girls. In a poor family, the little brother is considered to be half of the labor force, so there is no problem in following him into the mountains.

"It's still early now. Let's go into the mountains after dinner. I just made a lot of fresh pancakes for dry food. Let's sit down and eat some."

Lin Ze greeted warmly.

He has suffered from occupational diseases for many years. He used to work in the project customer development department. He is used to being tactful when meeting people. Only when we have a good relationship can we talk about things easily. He doesn't slap people with smiles.

Zheng He and his wife are not exempt from vulgarity. Everyone likes enthusiastic people.

Thinking that Lin Ze was good at cooking, they were not polite and prepared to eat some more. However, when they saw what Lin Ze brought out, they were speechless.

Filling pancakes with shiny white flour eggs, can this be called dry food? I've never had such a good meal during the Chinese New Year!

Look at the large bowl of steamed eggs with minced meat in front of Zhang... Zheng Xiaoluo and He Xiangfeng really regretted the bad idea of ​​sending white flour and polished rice to Zhang in disguise.

With Lin Ze's way of eating, does he still have an excuse to sell grain to supplement the family's income and take the opportunity to sneak away?

This meal made Zheng Xiaoluo and He Xiangfeng bleed for Lin Ze in their hearts.

When they set off, they saw that in addition to the white flour egg-filled pancakes, Lin Ze had also prepared a dozen boiled eggs. Zheng He and his wife had only one thought in their minds: They would not live well!

"I didn't know how many days I would be staying in the mountains, so I only prepared enough for three days. I need to take supplements if my health is not good. I can't miss two eggs a day."