Chapter 115

After successfully trapping Lin Dakun, Lin Ze looked at the contract with fresh fingerprints and clapped his hands and left in a good mood.

Everyone in the big room stood in the room with expressions of lovelessness and wanted to cry.

Of course, the contract Lin Ze took out was not the 'deed of sale' as he said. Where in the world could one of his relatives buy his own relatives as slaves? If word spread, it would be shocking.

But even if it wasn't a contract of sale, according to what was written in Lin Ze's contract, it wasn't much different.

The contract was euphemistically called an 'employment contract', but the content was that from now on, the whole family, regardless of gender, would have to work for Lin Ze, and the wages would be as much as Lin Ze said. Whoever committed the crime If they make a mistake, they will take all their current property as compensation, and the construction period will be one hundred years!

In other words, wouldn't the owner of his big house have to work as a cow or horse for Lin Ze for the rest of his life? The only difference between selling himself as a slave is the household registration...

The people in Dafang are indeed selfish. Originally, Lin Ze didn't intend to have anything to do with Dafang, but now that the situation has forced him, he is really short of people, so he can only pursue the idea of ​​Dafang of the Lin family.

It doesn't matter if you are selfish, as long as you are a person who can do things and those in power have a good grasp of the manpower, they can also turn waste into treasure.

Regarding Lin Dakun, Lin Ze felt that he could still hold on. When he really couldn't hold on, didn't he still have contractual precautions?

Ancient people's fear of the government was much deeper than modern people's fear of the law. With the contract in hand, they were not afraid of what the big house would do.

What's more, Lin Ze felt that he was also a good and good boss. If he followed him, he would get something to eat. Once he tasted the benefits, he would use coercion and inducement, and the big house would naturally become honest.

After the shopkeepers and manpower of the food stalls were dealt with, Lin Ze felt much more relaxed and continued to go back and perfect the details of the trading plan...

And there are two flowers in bloom, one on each side.

On the other side, Zhang and Luo Geer's acquisition of Hexian is almost in progress.

There were basically no difficulties in the entire acquisition process. Although the price Lin Ze gave was not particularly high, for the villagers by the river, it was better than having things rotten in the river and unable to be sold.

Moreover, Lin Ze admitted that he was responsible for the transportation and other preservation of river fresh food. The villagers only needed to salvage and settle the accounts.

In fact, everyone has made a lot of money from this kind of trading, because in previous years, things were left in the river, and not a penny was wasted.

Because Wang Maozi had Lin Ze's promise to give their village a purchase price of one penny more, and for the sake of his own village, he tried his best to persuade the surrounding villages to sign a long-term cooperation contract with Lin Ze to provide river fresh food.

For the villagers, if the wasted things can be sold for money, there is nothing they are unwilling to do. They agreed very readily, and the contract was naturally signed very smoothly.

Zhang actually completed the acquisition of Hexian on the second day after arriving at the Hebian Village. However, he did not go back immediately. Instead, he planned to stay for a few days to observe the situation in the Hebian Village.