Chapter 73

Don't blame Lin Ze for being nosy, there are actually some things that need to be taken care of before they happen.

Although Lin Ze didn't know much about Zhang Goutou, he could tell from everyone's accounts that he was definitely a second-rate man who was not stingy.

As the saying goes, the soft are afraid of the hard, the hard are afraid of the violent, and the violent are afraid of the gangsters. The most difficult thing to deal with is the shameless gangster.

Zhang Goutou doesn't even care about his mother and son, which shows what kind of bastard he is. Once he invites Grandma Zhang to work, Zhang Goutou will definitely come to cause trouble when he is desperate, so he must find a way to deal with it.

Lin Ze had many ways to deal with this kind of person, but the prerequisite was that he could get past Grandma Zhang. Otherwise, it was not uncommon for someone to help someone out of kindness and end up becoming an enemy.

Hearing Lin Ze's words, Grandma Zhang also had a bitter look on her face. She knew best what her son was like.

That bastard has harmed their grandparents and grandchildren over the years. She has been harmed by her son for most of her life. She also knows that her son cannot be relied on. Now that she finally has such a good job, she must not let that bastard ruin it. .

Thinking of this, Grandma Zhang gritted her teeth and said cruelly,

"Mr. Lin, don't worry. I've given up on that bastard. If he dares to offend Mr. Lin in the future, please don't show mercy to Mr. Lin." It's best to kill him and everyone will be quiet.

Grandma Zhang didn't say the last sentence, but it was what she was thinking deep in her heart. It was really hard to have a son who didn't live up to expectations. It would be a good thing to die, so that if she died, her grandson wouldn't have to suffer like this. A dad.

This was what Lin Ze wanted, with a smile on his face.

"Since grandma said this, I feel relieved."

With Grandma Zhang's guarantee, Lin Ze felt relieved about asking for a job.

After all, Granny Zhang is indeed a good candidate. If there is no accident, he still doesn't want to change people. Spending the same price to hire a servant with double the value is not a chance that he comes across casually.

And regarding Zhang Goutou, Lin Ze had a sudden idea and had some other plans.

These fritters have no other advantages, but they know the territory well. This is a big advantage. For Lin Ze, who is short of manpower, it is a good opportunity to recruit younger brothers.

In his eyes, there are no truly useless employees in this world, there are only leaders who don't know how to employ people.

After simply discussing the details of the work and the wages with Grandma Zhang, and deciding that Grandma Zhang would come to the house to help with housework during this period, and then go to private school after the school started, Lin Ze asked Grandma Zhang to write down the "brothers" of Zhang Goutou. Give him a list.

What to do with the list? Of course, you need to find out the details. Only when you know yourself and your enemy can you win every battle.

Grandma Zhang didn't know what Lin Ze was thinking. She only thought that Lin Ze wanted to make a list of good friends with his son because he wanted to help their grandparents and grandchildren get out of trouble. She burst into tears with gratitude and made up her mind to work hard in the future.

Especially her Shidan'er, she must keep an eye on her and be diligent. If she dies one day, with Lin Ze's kindness, if his grandson is obedient and works more honestly, he will give his grandson a place to shelter from the wind and rain no matter what. She will be able to die in peace by then.