Chapter 165

The news that Lin Dongdong was robbed by a homeless man, pushed and knocked against his head, soon reached Lin Ze's ears.

He hurried home and saw the bruise on his precious son's elbow, which made Lin Ze feel heartbroken. Zhang held Dongdong in his arms and rubbed the medicinal wine while coaxing his son who couldn't stop crying.

"Oh, daddy, it hurts when you move..."

In fact, the injury was not serious, but as a child, the more he coaxes him, the more coquettish he becomes, and the more he cries, the more he cries. Besides, Lin Dongdong's favorite thing to do on weekdays is to act coquettishly with his parents, so he couldn't control his tears at this time.

"Brother eats Qiaoqiao."

"Domi whir my brother, it doesn't hurt."

The two little twins felt very distressed when they saw their brother crying so hard, and they kept trying to comfort him.

Dad said that my brother is the younger brother, he looks the same, but he is very weak, and the two younger brothers have to protect him.

"Uh, Gugu Mimi, bring some nuts for brother, uh, they taste so good... oooh."

Lin Dongdong couldn't forget to eat while crying.

Lin Zezhang didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "..."

But being able to eat proved that everything was fine. I asked the doctor to carefully check that my little baby was fine. After coaxing my son to sleep for a long time, the people who took people to search the mountain finally came back. .

I originally thought they were just a few homeless people wandering around, but I didn't expect the security team to arrest hundreds of them!

"%#@¥%......"

A group of 'people' who were so dirty and shabby that they were completely unrecognizable were trembling and kneeling on the ground, kowtowing and mumbling words that no one could understand.

But Lin Ze understood. These beggars and homeless people were speaking in Nanyang dialect, and they were begging for mercy. If you look closely at the dirty hair, you can vaguely see the red, yellow and other characteristics.

"What's going on?"

Lin Ze frowned. This matter seemed not as simple as he thought.

"Sir, we don't know what's going on. These people have no idea when they came over. They have been hiding next to the orchard where the children are playing, and they make a living by stealing fruits from the orchard and wild animals in the mountains. Because that orchard We left it to the children to play with and didn't do much counting, so we never found it..."

The person in charge of the orchard was ashamed and felt that he had neglected his duty.

These hundreds of people have been hanging out in their orchard for so long, but they didn't notice at all. If it weren't for the snacks that Young Master Lin brought out today that were so tempting, the homeless people who had been hungry for a long time looked green and couldn't help it. If you run out and grab it, you might not be able to find it yet.

After following the people, I found hundreds of homeless people living in the cave, including men, women, old and young!

"Judging from the traces of life in the cave, this group of people should have been here for at least two months. We can't understand what they say, so we can't ask anything."

"Can you tell who is the leader among them? Bring him over and I'll ask."

Lin Ze looked around at a group of frightened Nanyang beggars and pondered.