Chapter 64

Lin Ze's prediction was correct. The village had not seen anyone come to the village for more than ten years. If someone suddenly came, it would definitely be very lively.

As soon as their bullock cart reached the entrance of the village, villagers gathered around and chatted with him. After a few words, Lin Ze gathered around and got the general idea.

It turned out that the 'big man' walking in the sedan was none other than his legendary and promising uncle who moved to the town and took root in the town, Lin Dakun!

The original memory of this uncle is still very deep, because the previous generation of the Lin family was so troubled by the separation, and the original person was still in his teens at the time.

Not long after the separation, Lin Dakun moved to the town with his wife and children. He never returned to the village and had no contact with the Lin family in the village for more than ten years.

Lin Dakun had not come back for so many years, but today he came to attend Lin Jianwen's wedding and brought many things with him.

However, everyone was not happy when Lin Dakun came back. Instead, he entered the house with a smile and left with a dark face. The villagers said that Lin Dakun seemed to have had a big quarrel with Lin Sangui.

"Lin Ze, go and see your father quickly. There was such a big fuss today that your father fainted from anger and is still lying on the bed..."

"I don't know what the quarrel was about, but it made your father so angry. Zheng Dajiao just went to see..."

Zheng Dajiao is the barefoot doctor in the village.

Lin Sangui was so angry that he lay down in bed to see the doctor. You can imagine the seriousness of the matter. Lin Dakun was also cruel enough. He specially came to the house on the day of his son's wedding to annoy people. He was simply deliberately causing trouble for others.

Lin Ze was a protective person. When he heard that Lin's father was angry, he was in a bad mood. He immediately turned around the cart and rushed to the Lin family's side without even having time to get anything.

When they arrived, all the guests at the wedding banquet had dispersed, leaving only the Lin family and Uncle Lin's family.

At this moment, everyone is sitting around the Lin family hall, including the bride Zhang Yinzhu who should be sitting in the room. She is outside with a very ugly expression. No one will be in a good mood if they encounter such a situation on their wedding day.

Lin Sangui might have taken it easy all afternoon and didn't need to lie down anymore, but his face looked sick as he leaned on the chair.

When they saw Lin Ze and Zhang entering the door, the expressions of the people in the room varied. Some were resentful and dark, some were angry and blaming, some were cowardly, and some were hesitant to speak.

"Dad, I heard from people in the village that my uncle came today, and you had a big fight. Even Zheng Dajiao came. How are you? What happened?"

Lin Ze glanced at everyone in the room and walked directly to Lin Sangui to ask.

"It's not all because of you, the broom star!"

Before Lin Sangui could speak, Chen Shuju couldn't help but yell angrily.

Lin Sangui's face darkened a bit with anger, and he coughed, "Ahem, you, shut up, no, I don't blame the boss..."

"Why don't you blame him? It's not all the fault of his cake! That bastard Lin Dakun is also the same. If you want a prescription, you need a prescription. Go directly to this broom star. My son must come to your door on this day of marriage. This is a happy day. Jianwen had to be laughed at for a long time after things like this... And you are a dead old man. Our family doesn't get even half a penny for the cake recipe. Why are you so excited? You..."