American Idiot Cody Rhodes one shot

''Don't wanna be an American idiot. Don't want a nation under the new Media and can you hear the sound of Hysteria? The subliminal mind fuck America. Welcome to a new kind of tension. All across the alien nation. Where everything isn't meant to be okay. Television dreams of tomorrow. We're not the one who're mean to follow. For that's enough to argue.''

''Why are you crying at some lame girly romance movie?'' My best friend and roommate Cody Rhodes said while walking into our hotel room. Today was valentines days which meant the day where I watch romantic sad movies, While eating has much junk food has possible while crying.

''Cody if you was a girl you would cry too and do not say you wouldn't because I know you would in fact I caught you crying at movies a few times remember when we watched Tarzan?'' I asked while a smirk was on my face Cody playfully glared at me any Disney movie that we watched together Cody would cry.

''I wasn't crying I had something in my eyes'' he said while sitting down next to me I playfully rolled my eyes Cody was about to grab a handful of popcorn until I slapped his hand away. That still didn't stop him though I glared at him while he was eating the popcorn with a big smile on his face.

''Well maybe I'm the faggot America. I'm not a part of a redneck agenda. Now everybody do the propaganda and sing along to the of paranoia. Welcome to a new kind of tension. All across the alien nation. Where everything isn't meant to be okay. Television dreams of tomorrow. We're not the ones who're meant to follow. For that's enough to argue.''

You're probably wondering how did you and Cody Rhodes become best friends? Well we have always known each other since we were babies. We went everywhere together Cody was like a brother I never had since he was so overprotective of me but I didn't mind. My mother would always work away a lot so Cody's family always looked after me I guess they were like my second family. Cody has always been there for me through the good and the bad times he was my shoulder to cry on if anyone ever made me cry he would beat them up for me.

We both grew up watching wrestling I remember when we would sit in front of the television watching his dad and brother in their matches. Dusty was like the father I never had my dad died when I was only a few months old I didn't know him anyway so I wasn't upset about it. Me and Cody had the same dreams he wanted to be a WWE Superstar I wanted to be a WWE Diva. My mom wasn't happy with the choice of dream that I had but when she saw my first match in my home town I could see the smile and the tears that's when I knew she was proud of me.

Ever since I was 16 I started to feel something towards Cody I didn't know what it was but it was pretty strong. When he was near me I could feel the butterflies in my stomach, When we touched I could feel the electricity and whenever I heard his voice a smile was on my face. Those feelings are still there but they are stronger then ever I wonder if he feels them two?

''Don't want to be an American idiot. One nation controlled by the media. Information age of hysteria it's calling out to idiot America.''

''Ohh I almost forgot..... Happy valentines day'' Cody handed me a red envelope with my name on it I opened it up and pulled the card out inside was a heart necklace.

''Cody it's beautiful'' I was too focused on the necklace to read the card but Cody kept looking at the card I read it ''Jackie I have loved you ever since we was teenagers so will you be my Valentine?'' I looked at Cody and smiled I started to do the yes movement made famous by Daniel Bryan.

''Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes.....'' I couldn't continue because Cody's lips were on mine I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back I guess I wont be needing them romantic valentine movies anymore.

''Welcome to a new kind of tension. All across the alien nation where everything isn't meant to be okay. Television dreams of tomorrow. We're not the ones who're meant to follow. For that's enough to argue.''

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that was the first one shot for my WWE Valentines day edition What do you think? Requests are open so message me or you can comment your favourite Superstar/Diva, You're name, You can tell me the plot of the story and your favourite song. :) <3