Devil's Night (Adam Rose One Shot)

''I am an enemy of everything my life is not for sale my heart is in this fight forever what can you take from me? When there's not a single fucking day I haven't fought to stay alive? We're finding hope in the hopeless I am still their voice that get's stuck in your head I am me and I have come to fucking scare you to death because that's what you deserve you fucking piece of shit.''

Nobody understood the pain that I was going through my heart was breaking shattering into a million of pieces all my life heartbreak was the only word that I knew. I would always gain friends and then a few months later they would all dissapear I didn't know why but it must have been something that I did. Depression was slowly sinking into my life all over again nobody could save me this time I didn't have anyone anymore. This is my life of feeling lonely and empty all you ever want to do is cry the smile that you once had on your face has now dissapeared. You wish you could be happy again but all that was just impossible I will never feel happiness ever again. I wish I could go and party with the Rose Buds and that very cute party animal Adam Rose.

My name is Alexandria I am a depressing loney diva who wrestles for WWE which stands for World wrestling entertainment pretty cool right? Well it can be sometimes cool but sometimes you miss home too much because you are always on the road. Home for me was very special to me whenever I am depressed I can just tun into my room eating pizza and watching Netflix all day but of course you can't do any of them things while you are traveling. I can watch Netflix I'm always watching it when I don't have a wrestling match or just when I'm bored. I did have a crush on someone in the WWE he's a WWE superstar his name is Adam Rose if only he would notice me.

''I know the only words that you have for me are give and get out you'd like to think that we've been beaten but we're here to stay forever and always.''

-ADAM ROSE'S POV!-

Everyday I have been noticing how depressing she looks it breaks me to see her like this she looks lost and empty I wish I could help her. I felt bad because he's me and my Rosebuds jumping all over the place, singing, smiling, dancing and laughing while she's crying all of the time doing nothing. I needed to do something maybe she could party with us but I don't think she will like it but it's worth a try. 

I knew nothing about this girl but everytime that I looked at her it was like she was a beautiful angel from up above. There was something about her that I loved actually I love everything about her she was special even though I have never talked to her but I could see it. I should get to know her and talk to her maybe I should try to help her party again.

 ''Every single day not giving up, living up all my dreams so go ahead and look like I'm inferior condescension, Suffering, Callousness and Loathing. Are the badges I have earned for my cause and I am finding hope within hatred a reason to persist, to push past everything we are here and we have come to scare you to death because that's what you deserve you fucking fake ass hypocrites.''

(ALEXANDRIA'S POV!)

I could feel someone staring at me while I was reading my book all about vampires awesome right? It really is awesome I have been a big fan of vampire books and movies for a very long time I even love zombie movies. People thought that I was weirdo because of my style and the things that I like there were times when I didn't care but I cared mainly all of the time.

''Excuse me?'' I heard a voice say I didn't recognise the voice plus the person didn't sound American I looked up and saw the party animal Adam Rose.

''How may I help you?'' I asked him he sat down next to me crossing his legs and the lollipop in his mouth with a big smile on his face.

''Why the sad face? You should be happy and be partying how come you aren't doing them things?'' He asked me I looked at him confused then realized what he meant why wasn't I happy in my life?

''I don't know what happiness it so I don't know how to be happy'' I said to him Adam smile stood up and held his hand out to me. I accepted his hand and he pulled me up making me smile and mumble a thanks.

''Well I'll teach you infact I will teach you how to become a Rosebud'' he said a Rosebud? I liked that idea maybe this could help me to become happy again so I nodded my head and followed Adam onto the Party bus.

''I know the only words that you have for me are give up and get out you'd like to think that we have been beaten but we're here to stay forever and always. So loud we are the ones that you pushed away for drowning your voice out you'd like to think we've been defeated, but we're here to stay forever and always. We've been through everything and we all have our scars we may be broken but you CAN'T KILL ALL OF US GOOOOOOO!!!''

-ADAM ROSE'S POV-

Teaching Alexandria all about happiness and partying was tough but she's been amazing she listens really well even the Bunny has helped her. I didn't know what it was but I knew something was stopping her from letting go off the past. Everyone has done bad things in their lives even I have but we learn to let go and forget maybe she doesn't know how to do that. Lately though she has started to laugh and smile a lot which makes me happy seeing her perfect smile made my heart flutter. I just wanted to kiss her soft pink lips for hours and hours actually make that forever. 

I wanted to make her mine but I didn't want to sound desperate or anything so I decided maybe I should wait abit longer we've only just become friends. What if I am too late though? What if a guy asks her out before me? I couldn't let that happen she has become important to me I now know that I can't live without her why was this so hard?

''Think before you fucking speak. I am no villian, think before you fucking speak people fear what they don't understand and so now beauty has become the fucking beast. (Maybe you didn't hear me?) I SAID GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!''

-ALEXANDRIA'S POV-

Everyone was inside the Exotic Express partying well everyone except Adam the host of this party he was standing outside the bus looking like he was deep in thought. I hope he's okay I have never seen Adam upset before he was always happy infront of everyone I walked over to him.

''Hey you okay? Shouldn't you be in there hosting the party?'' I asked him raising my eyebrow Adam looked over at me with a big smile on his face.

''Actually I'm glad you came out here I wanted to talk to you about something important'' he said I looked at him confused then nodded my head telling him to carry on. ''Look Alexandria I don't know how you are going to take this but please don't hate me. Every since I first met you I couldn't take my eyes away from you, You were like a gorgeous Angel sent from up above. I knew that I had to talk to you to me you seemed like an awesome person so right now I'm glad that I got to know. I want more though so please Alexandria be my Rose girl?'' He asked walking closer to me I didn't know what to say my lips were all dry which made me lick them then I knew the answer. 

''Of course I will be your Rose girl Adam'' I said to him with a big smile on my face Adam leaned down and kissed me on the lips before we both went back onto the bus to continue the party. Who knew that happiness would be so amazing well I never did up until now and I have a crazy party boy to thank for that.

''I know the only words that you have for me are give up and get out you'd like to think that we've been beaten but we're here to stay forever and always. So loud we are the ones that you pushed away for drowning your voice out you'd like to think we've been defeated, but we're here to stay forever and always.''