Me without you (Dean Ambrose One Shot)

''It's just you and me and there's no one around feel like I'm hanging by a thread it's a long way down I've been trying to breathe but I'm fighting for air I'm at an all time low with no place to go but you're always there.''

As the months were passing by very fast the problems began to get worst not only for The Shield but also for mine and Dean's relationship I guess I should start from the begining. My name is Rachel, I am a WWE Diva and I have been dating The Shield member Dean Ambrose for a few years now. There are a great team they were like brothers but not anymore I don't know what was happening to them but I knew that it was destroying the group. They have been arguing alot lately one time it was just little arguments now it's gotten to the point where they would fight eachother. It was sad to see this happen The Shield are the greatest team to ever step foot in the WWE they have destroyed so many WWE Superstars. I didn't understand any of it I wish I could fix things for them but I have other things to think about right now. 

Not only was The Shield falling apart but mine and Dean's relationship was falling apart everything was amazing at first we was happy. I guess people were right when they say things chance and people change things have changed in this relationship and I am not the one who changed Dean is the one who changed. I feel like I don't know him anymore every night we would argue which would lead to him storming out of our hotel room and going to a bar but he won't come back until the morning. I couldn't cope with all of this anymore with the arguing, the fighting, the crying, the pain and the heartbreak I just can't do this anymore I didn't know what to do though. I was stuck, stuck with my own thoughts and my own tears.

''When everything falls apart and it seems like the world is crashing at my feet you like me the best when I'm a mess when I'm my own worst enemy you make me feel beautiful (Beautiful) when I have nothing left to prove and I can't imagine how i'd make it through there's no me without you, No me without you, no, no.''

Today is one of them days me and Dean had a fight last night and he still wasn't back I sat down on the windowseat and looked at the busy streets of New York I finally heard the door open and close.

''Hello baby'' He said walking over to me and kissing me on the cheek but before he could touch I pushed him away and stood up Dean looked at me in shock.

''Don't hey baby me where have you been all night?'' I asked him the anger inside of me boiling Dean sighed and rubbed the back of his neck.

''Look I went out with a few guys last night and I crashed at their place I swear I wasn't cheating on you'' Dean said I walked into the bedroom and grabbed my suitcase from under the bed Dean looked at me confused.

''EVERY NIGHT DEAN!!!!! YOU GO OUT EVERY NIGHT! I'M TIRED OF THIS I'M TIRED OF US FIGHTING AND THEN YOU DISSAPEARING!!!'' I shouted at him I walked over to the closet and started putting all of my clothes in the suitcase until Dean stood infront of me.

''I'm okay please don't do this I need you, I love you Rachel you are the bestes thing that has ever happened to me my life is nothing without you.'' Dean said I could feel the tears in my eyes I pushed him away and continued packing I zipped up my bag and picked it up.

''You should have thought about that because now you have lost me, I'm done with all of this rubbish Dean goodbye.'' I said I walked out of the bedroom and the hotel room leaving him in there the tears finally fell down my cheeks. I walked to the door a few doors down and knocked I waited a minute for the door to open and Trinity finally opened the door.

''Can I stay here with you please Naomi?'' I whispered the lump in my throat stopping me from talking loudly.

''Of course sweetie'' she said then she wrapped her arms around me and that's when I just burst into tears in her arms.

''You hear what I say when I don't say a word you are my rising sun you're the place I run you know how it hurts. When everything falls apart, when everything falls apart and it seem like the world is crashing at my feet you like me the best when I'm a mess when I'm my own worst enemy you make me feel beautiful (beautiful) when I have nothing left to prove and I can't imagine how I'd make it through there's no me without you, No me without you, There's no me without you, No me without you.''

I walked through the arena tonight is Monday night Raw and I had to put on my best fake smile but the pieces of my heart is all smashed up. Heartbrake is really hard to deal with Dean is my life, he's my everything, he's my future and he's my soulmate I don't know if I can live without him. Naomi has been amazing through all of this she's been my shoulder to cry on and she's been there when I needed her just like all best friends should be. I've been trying to avoid Dean I don't think I can see him I know that I will run away and break down. 

I kept on walking until I bumped into someone I looked up and saw Dean his eyes were red and puffy like he has been crying. Before he could say anything I got up and ran really fast away from him and into the divas locker room.

''Woah girl you look like you have seen a ghost'' Ariana said I looked at all of the divas I couldn't hold the tears in anymore so I just burst out crying.

''You saw him again didn't you?'' Naomi asked walking over to me and hugging me I couldn't speak so instead I just nodded my head yes. All of the divas got up and the hug just turned into a group hug I work with some amazing people.

''And when you say ''Baby, it's gonna get better'' I believe you and I wish that somehow I could see me the way you do with my imperfections you think I'm perfect when it's not easy you make it worth it.''

Right now I was in a match with Nikki Bella I was just getting ready to do my finisher when I heard his music I walked to the ropes looking at the ramp. Please don't let this happen but it did he walked out the crowd going crazy he looked at me and began to speak.

''Rachel I'm sorry to interrupt your match but this is the only way I can talk to you without you running away now please listen to what I have to say. I am so sorry for everything that I have done to you I never meant to hurt you I know this is killing but the day you walked out of my life it killed me too. The day I met you, you changed my life you saved me and made me a better person I kept on thinking to myself this girl is the one. I love you with the whole of my life I would die if I don't get you back so please forgive me and marry me?'' Dean said he got down on one knee I looked over at Nikki who just nodded her head and smiled at me. I went out of the ring and walked halfway up the ramp and then stopped. I started to think for a minute then I ran and jumped landing in Dean's arms.

''Yes Dean of course I will marry you, I love you so much'' I said into the microphone Dean smiled and kissed me making everyone cheer. 

''I love you too baby'' he said whoever said fairytales didn't excist are wrong because this right now, this is my fairytale and it was only just getting started.

''When everything falls apart and it seems like the world is crashing at my feet you like me the best when I'm a mess when I'm my own worst enemy you make me feel beautiful (beautiful) when I have nothing left to prove and I can't imagine how I'd make it through there's no me without you, No me without you, no, no. No me without you (no me without you) No me without you, no, no (no me without you), no.''