Bloodstream (Seth Rollins One Shot)

''Wake up and look me in the eyes again I need to feel your hand upon my face words can be like knives they can cut you open and then the silence surrounds you and haunts you. I think I might've inhaled you I can feel you behind my eyes you've gotten into my bloodstream I can feel you flowing in me.''

Before coming to the WWE I promised myself one thing and that promise was not to fall in love with the enemy because in the end you're only going to get hurt in the end. Of course I fell in love with my enemy well not only was he my enemy he was also my friend with benefit. It was clear to me that he was using me for a good time whenever he got stressed. Well I was tired with it all I don't know if I can go on any longer I don't know why but I wanted more he has affected me with his love. It all started with a storyline that me and him were involved in we were supposed to hate each other but who knew that one night we would end up in a bed with each other. This has been going on for a year now it's been going on for way too long and I can't do it anymore I can always feel him inside me whenever he's not around me. I can also feel his soft lips on my lips and his busy beard tickling my cheek. How did we ever get like this? How did I let it get this far?

Seth Rollins is the guy behind all of this the guy that I hate but can't help to love at the same time I really didn't know what my heart wanted to do. Seth is 100% human but he was like a vampire a creature haunting me all of the time trying to get into my soul. He already is in my soul because right now he's my soul mate and I don't care what anyone says. I didn't mean to fall in love with him I promised myself that I wouldn't but I guess these things do happen but why? I blame Seth for all of this for being so goddamn adorable and handsome but I also blame myself for feeling these things towards him.

''Words can be like knives they can cut you open and then the silence surrounds you and haunts you. I think I might've inhaled you I can feel you behind my eyes you've gotten into my bloodstream I can feel you flowing in me.''

It was finally Monday night which mean Monday night Raw I had just won my match against Alicia Fox I walked backstage when I felt a hand grab mine and pull me around the corner. I tried to scream but his other hand covered my mouth I turned around and saw Seth.

''What the hell? You jerk are you trying to kill me?'' I asked him Seth smirked and walked closer to me so that our bodies was touching I stepped back and pushed him away.

''What? What's wrong?'' He asked worry and concern in his eyes I sighed and shook my head looking down at the ground. 

''I can't do this anymore Seth, it just isn't right I want more I don't want to be your friend with benefit anymore instead I want to be your girlfriend but you hate me.'' I said to him he looked shocked that's when I walked away from him hoping he would stop me but he didn't.

''The spaces in between two minds and all the places they have been the spaces in between I try to put my finger on it, I try to put my finger on it. I think I might've inhaled you I can feel you behind my eyes you're gotten into my bloodstream I can feel you flowing in my.''

I looked up at the night sky from the window the stars looked beautiful like they always do but I wish I could sleep. Everytime that I close my eyes I always see him that smirk, his blonde and black hair, his big brown eyes and those lips. Why did he have this effect on me? I just wanted him out of my mind so that I can sleep. I heard a knock on my hotel room door I walked over and opened it speaking of the devil there he was.

''Before you say anything please just hear me out, I know you think that is all a game to you but it's not and I am not using you. Those nights that I spend with you mean so much to me I know it's weird for me to say this but I have fallen in love with you. You're like a drug to me I tried to stay away but I can't I just keep coming back for more. I love you Amber and I have for a very long time so please be mine?'' He said I looked at him biting my bottom lip I wanted him so badly right now I walked over to him wrapping my arms around his neck. 

''Of course I will be your's Seth'' I whispered in his ear he smirked and kissed me I walked back into the room not breaking the kiss he closed the door then soon our clothes started to come off I guess tonight was just one of them nights again but this time we were making love. Seth Rollins was now my drug he is now my overdose and I want it to stay that way for a very long time.

''I think I might've inhaled you I can feel you behind my eyes you've gotten into my bloodstream I can feel you floating in me.''