Boyfriend Material (Dean Ambrose One Shot)

''Now I've been looking for someone trying to find the right boy to wear on my arm I must admit it you simply fit it you were like a cut above the rest, that's why you're winning (hey.) Every night when I close my eyes, I can see you my perfect type and I never really thought my dreams would come true, until I laid eyes on you 'cause you know who you are.''

Who would have thought it the bad boy of the WWE being my boyfriend material well he's not exactly my boyfriend but we do talk. I guess you could say that we are just friends but I wish we was something more Dean was a sweet guy and amazing at the same time. Everytime I closed my eyes I always see him there hoping that I would wake up and he will be lying next to me holding me tightly in his arms. Those are just dreams though this is reality in my dreams Dean is my boyfriend but in reality he's not I'm just a single girl. 

I looked out of the window to see the rain falling down heavily on the windows rain has always been my favourite weather when I don't have to walk in it but today I do. I had to walk to the arena which is abit far from the hotel but I didn't have a car and I don't like asking people to give me a ride is just seems cheeky. I sighed and grabbed my jacket not bothering to do my hair or makeup it will probably just get into a mess anyway. I walked out of my hotel room and then out of the hotel walking into the rain I looked up at the sky which was dark right now. I began to walk to the arena I watched has cars were driving past me probably going somewhere where they need to be. I didn't notice a car had stopped next to me until I looked to the side the windows rolled down and I saw Dean in the drivers seat. 

''Get inside Gabby I don't want you to get ill'' he said now do you see how sweet he is? I smiled at him and got into the car Dean began to drive to the arena.

''Boyfriend material, boyfriend material that's what you're made of, it's written on your label boyfriend material, m-m-material, want everyone to know. You're my boyfriend material, boyfriend material (boy) Boyfriend material, m-m-material, want everyone to know.''

We both got out of the car Dean smiled at me and walked over to me I looked into his amazing blue eyes I think I melted right then.

''Thank you for the lift Dean'' I said to him his hand went to a piece of my hair and then he put it behind my ear making me blush.

''No problem beautiful you should have just asked me in the first place I wouldn't have minded driving you here.'' He said I sighed and looked down Dean put his finger under my chin and lifted my head ip slowly leaning in.

''I just don't like asking people for things or to do something for me'' I whispered I could feel Dean's breathe against my dry lip making me lick them. Dean was about to kiss me on the lips until we heard someone clear their throats we turn our heads and saw Roman standing there with a smile on his face.

''Yo Dean we have to get ready'' he shouted Dean sighed then kissed me on the cheek looking into my eyes.

''Later?'' He asked me I nodded my head yes he smiled and walked away was he really just about to kiss him? I touched my lips with my fingertips damn Roman for ruining the moment.

''That you and your perfect smile are both timeless and going out of style there's so many reasons you got it together and I'm catching feelings, you make me look better. (better) Every night when I close my eyes, I can see you my perfect type and I never really thought my dreamd would come true, until I laid my eyes on you 'cause you know you are.''

Raw had just finished the arena was all empty I walked down the ramp imaging the fans were here and everyone going crazy. I climbed into the ring and sat down on the turnbuckle this helped to imagine my debut. I haven't debuted in the WWE yet but Triple H said that I'm nearly there which just makes me feel scared and nervous. Being a WWE Diva has always been one of my dreams I never really thought that it would nearly be coming true though. Traveling all over the world, Meeting amazing people and seeing WWE Legends was just all amazing this is the bestes expierence of my life.

''Boyfriend material, boyfriend material that's what you're made off, it's written on your label boyfriend material, m-m-matriel, want everyone to know. You're my boyfriend material, boyfriend material. (boy) Boyfriend material, m-m-material, want everyone to know.  Oh, there ain't any other it's all the little things that you do, make me wanna sing there ain't any other by the way you're talking to me, I can tell you've been listening to everything. And maybe it's the butterflies I get every time I hear your ringtone (ringtone) and maybe it's 'cause every single text, boy, I told myself you were the one.''

''I thought you would be out here, I've been looking all over the place for you'' I looked up when I heard his voice I didn't notice anyone walking down the ramp.

''I just come out here to get ideas for my debut''  I said to him Dean sat next to me it was a tight squeeze but honestly I didn't mind at all.

''I sometimes come out here too to clear up my mind, Gabby can I ttry something that I wanted to try before?'' He asked I nodded my head yes Dean smiled and started to lean in just like he did when we got out of the car and then I felt his lips on mine. This time no one disturbed us which was amazing because I could feel the fireworks.

''Be mine?'' He asked I couldn't speak right now so I nodded my head yes with a big cheesy grin on my face. I told you there were still more to come in my life well there still is but me and Dean is just a whole new world.

''Boyfriend material. ('Cause I know you are) boyfriend material, boyfriend material that's what you're made of, it's written on your label boyfriend material, m-m-material, want everyone to know. You're my boyfriend material, boyfriend material that's what you're made of, it's written on your label boyfriend material, m-m-material, want everyone to know. You're my boyfriend material (material boy), boyfriend material (material boy) Boyfriend material, m-m-material, want everyone to know.''