Anything like me (Sheamus One Shot)

''I remember sayin' I don't care either way just as long as he or she is healthy I'm ok then the doctor pointed to the corner of the screen and said, ''You see that thing right there, Well, You know what that means.'' I started wondering who he was gonna be and I thought, ''Heaven, help us if he's anyting like me.'' 

The evening is so peaceful sitting on the swing chair watching the sunset in the backyard these were my favourite thing about the summer nights. My husband is sitting next to his hand rubbing my stomach I was thankfull that he took time off work just to be here with me but I felt bad. I married WWE Superstar Sheamus last year what was different about is the fact that I am the American girl while he is the Irish fella. I met him at a restraunt he was having dinner with some of the superstars and divas while me on the other hand was their waitress. As soon as our eyes caught eachother we couldn't look away that's when I knew that I had fallen in love with him.

''You can go to work you know you don't have to stay here with me I will be fine'' I said to him I looked at his pale face he sighed and looked back at me.

''Kayli I thought we talked about this loads of times I am staying here with you I don't want to miss the birth of our first child I want to be there.'' He said oh did I mention that I am pregnant? Yes me and Sheamus are having our first child.

''Okay you are staying'' I said snuggling up against him he smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. Any day now I could have my baby I couldn't wait to hold our little Princess or Fella in my arms I just couldn't wait until I am a mom.

''He'll probably climb a tree too tall and ride his bike too fast end up every summer wearing something in a cast he's gonna throw a ball and break some glass in a window down the street. He's gonna get in trouble oh he's gonne get in fights I'm gonna lost my temped and some sleep. It's safe to say that I'm gonna get my payback if he's anything like me.''

Late at night and I couldn't sleep I started feeling alot of pain and water I slowly stood up and that's when I noticed my waters had broken. I started breathing heavily and tried to wake up Sheamus I swear this guy was a heavy sleeper.

''Sheamus wake up my water have broken'' I said the pain was getting really bad now I tried shaking Sheamus but nothing.

''Five more minutes'' he mumbled I sighed and grabbed a pillow hitting him a hundred time with it until he finally woke up. ''What?''

''It's time the baby is coming we need to go now'' I said Sheamus shot out of bed and started running around the bedroom getting ready I sat on the bed holding my stomach and breathing heavily. Sheamus was finally ready and he started helping me down the steps and into the car then we began our journey to the hospital.

''I can see him right now, knees all skinned up with a magnifying glass trying to melt the Tonka truck won't he be a sight with his football helmet on that'll be his first love 'till his first love comes along. He'll get his heart broke by the time he's in his teens and heaven help him if he's anything like me.''

''Keep pushing honey'' I heard Sheamus voice we was now in the delivery room I was laid on the bed pushing has hard has I can screaming in the process. This was the most hardest job in the world but people always say that it was worth it when you hold your baby in your arms. 

''Nearly there Mrs Farrelly'' The doctor said I did one more push then I heard a baby cry I laid my head down on the pillow tiredness taking over me but I refused to fall asleep.

''It's a healthy baby boy'' the nurse said she wrapped the baby up in a blue towel and gently placed him in my arms. He had the same hair and eyebrows like his dad which are ginger but he had my eyes too.

''Kellan Michael Farrelly'' I whispered a smile on face and the tears falling down my cheeks Kellan wrapped his little fingers around my big one I saw a little smile on his face. ''Here daddy your turn to hold him'' I said to Sheamus I gently placed Kellan in his arms I saw a few tears escape from Sheamus's eyes which was weird because Sheamus never cries.

''Welcome to the world little Fella'' Sheamus whispered then kissed Kellan on the forehead that's when sleep overtook my body and soon my eyes were closed.

''He'll probably stay out too late and drive his car too fast get a speeding ticket he'll pay for mowing grass he's gonne get caught skipping class and be grounded for a week. He's gonna get in trouble, We're gonna get in fights I'm gonna lose my temper and some sleep. It's safe to say that I'm gonna get my pay back if he's anything like me.''

-A FEW MONTHS LATER!-

Life has a mother was amazing but there were some stressfull times too I don't regret it though Kellan has change my world he makes me really happy. Kellan is growing up really fast he has learnt how to crawl he's trying to speak now it's funny sometimes though because he always tried and he gets fustrated with himself. Kellan was really like his father with the temper but he was also a big wrestling fan I know that when is older he will become a WWE Superstar.

Speaking of Sheamus he was back on the road again but he's thinking about retiring just so that he can always be with me and Kellan. I always tell him not to but he always says that me and Kellan are all that matters right now. I picked up Kellan and walked over to the window his father is coming back today I was so excited to see Sheamus. I saw a black car pull up in the driveway a smile lit up my face I knew who that car belongs to he got out of the car got his bags and the began walking to the house. Sheamus opened the door to be greeted by me and Kellan but Kellan was the first one to say something.

''Dada'' He finally said his first words I was so proud of him that I started crying Sheamus wrapped one arm around my shoulder and kissed my forehead. 

''Honey I am home and I am staying home forever no more roadtrip and flying all over the world'' Sheamus said he leaned down and pecked me on the lips the smile growing bigger.

''I've missed you so much'' I whispered.

''I've missed you too.... I missed you both so much'' Sheamus replied we both looked at Kellan who was giggling. My family maybe little but I had an amazing husband and now I have a beautiful son hopefully I will have more kids in the future but right now I am happy with what I have. 

''He's gonna love and hate me along the way years are gonna fly by I already dread the day. He's gonna hug his momma, he's gonna shake my hand he's gonna act like he can't wait to leave. But as he drives out he'll cry his eyes out if he's anything like me. There's worse folks to be like oh, He'll be alright if he's anything like me.''

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys I cried my eyes out while writing this one shot and listening to the song but I loved writing it. Please keep these One Shot request coming in because I love doing them so much and I just love you guys. I have an announcement coming out in October about the One Shots but this time I want to try out something different which will involve NXT and TNA. So thank you so much for the requests and if you would like to make a request then please message me thank you. :) <3 xxxxxx