Rude (Randy Orton One Shot)

''Saturday morning jumped out of bed and put on my best suit got in my car and raced like a jet all the way to you knocked on your door with heart in my hand to ask you a question 'Cause I know that you're an old-fashioned man, yeah.''

Being in a relationship with the love of your life was the most hardest thing ever we was perfect together but it's her father. Her father is a very strict person and also a WWE superstar his wrestling name is The UnderTaker the deadman. Normally I wouldn't beg him for things because the dude was just scary but this is different I loved his daughter with the whole of my life and I would do anything to be with her. I really didn't know what I would do if he won this war and took her away from me I couldn't let that happen it would just kill me. I had to think of a way to persuade The Undertaker to let me be with his daughter even if it means being in a wrestling match with him again.

 Naraly my beautiful secret girlfriend she always makes me smile even on my bad days, she's always there before my matches to calm my nerves down she's just really supportive. I don't know how I got so lucky to be with her but I am thankful that she is mine. She was amazing and perfect in every way even her flaws were perfect though she doesn't like them but I love them. She tried to cover her face up with makeup and when it doesn't go the way she want's it she goes mad but I tell her that she's beautiful inside and out.

''Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life? Say yes, say yes 'cause I need to know you say I'll never get your blessings 'till the day I die tough luck, my friend, but the answer is 'no.' Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you I'm human too? Why you gotta be so rude? I'm gonna marry her anyway. Marry that girl marry her anyway, Marry that girl yeah, no matter what you say marry that girl and we'll be a family why you gotta be so rude?''

I walked backstage after winning my match Naraly had her back turned to me I smiled walked up behind and wrapped my arms around her waist making her jump she turned around and smiled.

''Randal Keith Orton don't you ever do that ever again plus we after be carefull what if my father sees you'' she said I sighed placing my forehead against her's.

''Babe relax you dad isn't any where near us and if he was I would probably be dead by now'' I said to her pecking her on the lips.

''I wish we didn't have to keep this a secret I just want my dad to be happy for me and happiness is being with you I wish he understood that.'' She said I saw the tears in her eyes starting to foarm in her eyes I placed my hands on her cheeks.

''Don't cry please don't, I know you want your dad to accept us and I will talk to him or even fight him in the ring if he asks me too. I will do anything to make you happy and for us to be together no matter how hard it is.'' I said to her wiping her tears away she smiled leaned up on her tip toes and kissed me on the lips.

''I hate to do this, you leave no choice can't live without her love me or hate me we will be boys standing at that altar or we will run away to another galaxy, you know, you know she's in love with me she will go anywhere I go.''

I had to talk to The Undertaker about this I want her to be happy in this relationship seeing her cry breaks my heart.  I walked to The Undertakers hotel room praying that he's inside I must admit I was nervous and scared but Naraly comes into my mind and I'm all calm again. I knocked on the door and waited for what seem like forever from him to open the door.

''What do you want this time?'' He said as soon as he opened the door I could see Naraly in the background I smiled a little at her and cleared my throat. 

''Sir I know you don't like me and you think that I'm not the perfect guy for your daughter but I love her so much without her I'm nothing. Look I get it you don't want to see your daughter hurt but she's torn apart knowing that her father won't let her be with the guy she loves. I promise that I never will break her heart so please give me a chance to show you how much I love your daughter?'' I said to him he sighed and looked over at Naraly.

''I will think about it'' he said then shut the door in my face I sighed in fustration I didn't know what else I could do right now.

''Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life? Say yes, say yes 'cause I need to know you say I'll never get your blessing 'til the day I die tough luck, my friend, 'cause the answers still 'no.' Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know I'm human too? Why you gotta be so rude? I'm gonna marry her anyway. Marry that girl marry her anyway, Marry that girl no matter what you say, Marry that girl and we'll be a family why you gotta be so rude, rude.''

I walked down the ramp and into the ring everyone was confused has to why I was here but I didn't care I just wanted this plan to work. I grabbed a microphone Naraly was already in the ring looking confused but I know she wanted to smile.

''I know, I know I shouldn't be out here right now but I've been thinking and I want to get something off my chest. Naraly I have tried everything for your father to let us be together but babe there is an easy way to this we can get married and runaway with eachother. So please run away with me and be mine forever?'' I asked her getting down on one knee pulling a black velvet box out of my pocket I saw the tears in her eyes.

''Yes Randy I will marry you and runaway with you'' she said I oepned the box and put the ring on her finger I stood up and wiped away her tears kissing her. I grabbed her hand, climbed out of the ring and we ran through the crowd and into my car. Our bags were packed since I sneaked into her hotel room and packed her bags for her. I began to drive she laid her head on my shoulder with the biggest smile on her face both of us not turning back.

''Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life? Say yes, say yes 'cause I need to know you say, I'll never get your blessing 'till the day I die touch luck, my friend but 'No' still means 'No!' Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know I'm human too? Why you gotta be so rude? I'm gonna marry her anyway. Marry that girl marry her anyway, Marry that girl no matter what you say, Marry that girl we'll be a family. Why you gotta be so rude? Why you gotta be so rude? Why you gotta be so rude?''