Far Away (Sheamus One Shot)

''This time, This place. Misused, Mistakes. Too long, Too late. Who was I to make you wait? Just one chance, Just one breath. Just in case there's just one left 'Cause you know, You know, You know.''

(Flashback to the day he said goodbye)

I stood infront of him today was the day we would say goodbye to eachother his bags were packed and were now in the car. None of us knew what to say or what to do the only thing that I could was cry but I didn't let out any sobs I knew that I had to be strong for him. I felt his arms wrap around me I wrapped mine around his neck the butterflies and the Electric shocks were just exploding right now.

''Do you have to go?'' I whispered holding him tighter I heard a sigh escape from his lips I knew that he didn't wnat to go but he had dreams to chase.

''Yes... I got taught to always chase my dreams, to never let them go you always told me that you always said Sheamus what is holding you back? Don't let your dreams go to waster get up and chase after them. My dream is to become a wrestler I must go and chase that dream I will always be here with you though never forget that I will always be in your heart.'' He said the tears fell down faster I had to squeeze my eyes close to stop them.

''I will miss you, Promise you will come back to visit?'' I said Sheamus looked into my eyes and grinned.

''Of course I will, I will miss you too'' He said he kissed my forhead and hugged me one more time before getting into his car. I watched has he drove off with tears in my eyes the car dissapearing into the distance.

''I love you'' I whispered those four words that I wish I could say to his face but I couldn't now I will never get to say them and that hurts really bad.

''That I love you I have loved you all along and I miss you been for away for faw too long I keep dreaming you'll be with me and you'll never let go stop breathing if I don't see you anymore.''

I still remember that day it's the thing that I always think about before I go to sleep on a night and when I wake up on a morning. I miss him so much there is not a day that goes by where I don't think about him he's always on my mind. Right now I am in the States I heard that he's doing a meet and greet with some WWE Superstars so I thought that I would surprise him. The line was huge but I was so proud his dreams finally came true he's the WWE champion, The Worldheavy weight champion and now he's the United states Champion. The line started to get smaller it was now my turn to see Sheamus I breathed out a deep breathe and walked up the steps to his table. He looked up at me and gasped his eyes shooting wide open shock written all over his face.

''Samara?'' He said I smiled at him it felt good to hear him say my name again it's been way too long since I last saw him.

''Surprise'' I replied back he smiled really big I could see the tears in his eyes he jumped up from his seat ran over to me and gave me the biggest hug ever while spinning me around making me laugh.

''I've missed you so much...... Please tell me that I am not dreaming and you are really here?'' He said then he put me down onto the floor and looked at me.

''Want me shave your beard off so that you think it's real?'' I asked him Kofi Kingston laughed at me Sheamus playfully glared at him.

''Noo not the beard but how about this? I can take you to dinner if you want tonight so that we can catch up?'' He asked I bit my lip and nodded my head yes Sheamus smiled really big then write down the details on a piece of paper I couldn't wait for tonight.

''On my knees, I'll ask last chance for one last dance 'cause with you, I'd withstand all of hell to hold your hand I'd give it all, i'd give for us give anything but I won't give up. 'Cause you know, You know, You know.''

I looked at myself in the mirror I couldn't believe that after all these years without my best friend we are finally hanging out with eachother. When I got to this place I regretted coming here but not anymore I am actually very happy with the fact that I came here. I looked down at my black and leggings I didn't know what typer of restraunt this was but I had to look good. I heard a knock on my hotel door I went over to answer it and there stood Sheamus.

''Wow you look beautiful but you always do'' Sheamus said I blushed and walked out of my hotel room Sheamus grabbed my hand then we both started walking to his car.

''That I love you I have loved you all along and I miss you been far away for far too long I keep dreaming you'll be with me and you'll never go stop breathing if I don't see you anymore.''

Dinner was wonderful probably one of the bestes night of my life right now I was in his hotel room sitting down on the couch.

''I should have told you this ages ago..... It was hard though you know since I was leaving it killed me to leave you but you told me to do what I wanted to do. I did all of this because of you you're my idol and inspiration you're the reason why I am here today..... But there is something else Samara I love you I always have and I always will.'' He said I looked at him with tears in my eyes he finally said the words I have always wanted to hear.

''Sheamus I have always loved you and I still do nothing is going to change my feelings for you.... But it's going to be hard you live over here now while I still live in Ireland.'' I said I saw the sadness in his eyes but then they lit up like he had an idea.

''Stay with me over here then, Stay with me and be with me?'' He said I smiled and nodded my head he kissed me on the lips. I was happy that I came to America not only was I living here now but I was with my childhood sweetheart life is perfect and it always will be as long as I have Sheamus by my side.

''So far away, been far away for far too long, So far away, Been far away for far too long, But you know, You know, You know. I wanted, I wanted you to stay 'Cause I needed, I need to hear you say. That I love you I have loved you all along and I forgive you for being far away for far too long. So keep breathing 'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore believe it. Hold onto me and, never let me go keep breathing, Hold onto me and, never let me go keep breathing, Hold onto me and, never let me go.''