The One (Dean Ambrose One Shot)

PART TWO TO 2 ON GO READ IT RIGHT NOW!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Yeah, yeah on the track, Go. You know very well who you are you're the only one, you've got my heart and you've had a few, boy one too many but I'm the only one to wake you up.''

The memory of our wedding was still in the back of my mind waking up in my wifes arms every morning was amazing never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that I would become an husband. Actually I never thought that this relationship would last this long I thought she would leave me for someone else. I looked at my side to see her sleeping soundly I kissed her on the cheek then walked onto the balcony that we have which joins onto our bedroom. I looked at the night sky filled with stars then the memory of our wedding came into my mind which made me smile.

(The wedding.)

Watching her walk down the isle was like watching a movie she was a goddess a beautiful angel and I couldn't believe she was all mine forever. I changed my whole life around for her it was the toughest thing ever but in the end it's all worth I'd rather change than having her walking out of my life. I would die for this girl and if she choosed me for someone else then I will let her go with him but I will always wait for her with my arms wide open. I would die for the girl I'd do anything for her she means the whole world to me and I love her with the whole of my heart.

''I reminisced the way we kissed it felt so personal you took the chance to get my love and now you know. (It was all a dream.) That I don't need no one baby with out you I'm incomplete my love is just like the bar put it all on me. I don't want nobody else baby all I need is you (you're the one I want) And I don't want nobody else baby all I need is you (You're the one I want.)''

When she stood right in front of me I swear I stopped breathing she's just so perfect she looked gorgeous in that white wedding dress. The only thing I could think about is when we first met the first time I saw her I couldn't breathe she was drop dead gorgeous and still is. That beautiful smile which lit up her whole face was like staring at heaven even though I have never stared at heaven. 

-Tamiya's POV!-

I still couldn't get over the fact that right now I'm seeing Dean in a suit the last time I saw him wearing a suit was the Hall Of Fame ceremony a few years ago. That day only seemed like it was yesterday now here we are standing face to face while the priest was talking. I never thought that this day would come for me yes I planned my wedding for a very long time but I never thought that I would get married. The memories of when I first met Dean was flooding my mind making me smile who would have thought that me and Dean would be here today. 

''I do'' I heard Dean say snapping me out of my thoughts the Priest asked me the same question that he asked Dean I knew that I didn't have to think about my answer.

''I do'' I whispered but loud enough so that everyone else can hear me Dean smiled really big he was so handsome.

''You may now kiss the bride'' the Priest Dean leaned down and kisses my on the lips everyone stood up and cheered making me smile like crazy.

''You know very well, you're a star cause I don't go that far, look where we are and ain't none like you, one in a million but I'm the only one to count you on.''

The ceremony was absolutely beautiful it's nice to know that everyone enjoy the first part of the morning but of course there was a second part to it which was the after party. We decided not to go on our honey moon until a few weeks later we were both busy with our jobs so we couldn't get time off. It was amazing to see Dean smiling all of the time I think this was the happiest I have ever seen him I knew all about his past life but it's nice that he's not thinking about that right now.

-Dean's POV-

The wedding was the bestes day of my life I'm married to the girl of my dreams I was nervous about the first dance since I couldn't dance but I got through all that very good. What made the wedding more special was that we had our friends and family. We've been through our ups and downs in this relationship I remember when we broke up for a month but she came running back to me maybe if she didn't come back then we wouldn't be married right now.  I couldn't think of that though I've always had nightmares about it which has just broke me she noticed all of them things but she told me that she would never do that. She kept her promise and out love for eachother has been amazing now we had the rest of our lives to look forward to.

''I reminisced the way we kissed, it felt so personal you took the chance to win my love and now you know (It was all a dream) that I don't need no one baby without you I'm incomplete my love is just like the bar put it all on me, Yeah.''

It's been a few months since the wedding and things couldn't be any better we went on our honeymoon we decided to go to Dinsey land well she forced me too but we had the best time of our lives. We took a lot of picture to always keep the memories wherever we went I always look at them every single day. When we came back though something wasn't right though she was acting strange and I hated it. One night though I was walking backstage after my match until she grabbed my head and took me to a private place.

''Hey what's wrong? You okay?'' I asked her putting the strand of hair behind her ear she looked biting her bottome lip I could see the tears in her eyes.

''Dean if I tell you something then please don't walk away..... I'm pregnant'' she said tears falling from her eyes I have never thought about having children but I felt like there was this happiness bubbling up inside of me.

''Why would I walk away from that? Starting a family with you is something that I have always wanted to do. Having this baby is so amazing you're made me the happiest guy in the world and I love you so much.'' I said to her she wiped away her tears and her sad smile was replaced by a happy smile.

''I love you too Dean and I'm glad that you're happy about this'' she said I smiled and kissed her on the lips and that ladies and gentleman is how the story ends.

''I don't want anybody else baby all I need is you you are the one I want I don't nobody else baby all I need is you, you are the one I want. I reminisced the way we kissed, it felt so personal you took the chance to win my love and you know I don't even know one baby without you I'm incomplete my love is just like the, put it all on me, yeah, put it all on me baby, put it all on me, yeah, yeah.''