Wide Awake (Dean Ambrose One Shot)

This One Shot s for Mimi I hope you all enjoy this Dean Ambrose One Shot. :) <3 xoxoxoxoxo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''I'm wide awake, I'm wide awake, I'm wide awake yeah, I was in the dark I was falling hard with an open heart I'm wide awake how did I read the stars so wrong? I'm wide awake and now it's clear to me that everything you see ain't always what it seems I'm wide awake yeah, I was freaming for so long.''

It all started all the way back in High school I was in 8th grade along with a guy who was my best friend I had feeling for him I loved him but he broke my heart let me take you back and tell you what he did.

(Flashback to 8th grade)

I was putting some book away in my locker getting ready to go home I was also waiting for my best friend Dean he was always late every day. Me and Dean have been best friends since I was a little girl we met at the park I was all alone while watching all of the other children play Dean saw me and we began to talk. Ever since then we have been best friends but lately I've been feeling something towards him like when he touches I can feel the butterflies and the electric shocks in my body I had fallen in love with Dean Ambrose.

''What's up bestie?'' I heard his voice here comes the butterflies I turned around closing my locker door and looked at him annoyed.

''You're late again like always where was you?'' I asked him crossing my arms over my chest and raising my eyebrow.

''Woah relax Mimi there is an excuse this time well I want you to meet someone'' Dean said while rubbing the back of my neck the first thought that went through my mind was is this a guy? But my heart dropped when a girl walked over to us with a big smile on her face. ''Mimi meet my new girlfriend'' Dean smiled at her then kissed her she kissed him back this couldn't be happening after all I was going to tell him that I loved him since it was Valentines day today. I turned around and ran out of the school tears rolling down my cheeks I left them there to make out.

(End of Flashback)

''I wish I knew then what I know now wouldn't dive in wouldn't bow down gravity hurts you made it so sweet till I woke on, on the concrete. Falling from cloud nine crashing from the high I'm letting go tonight yeah, I'm falling from cloud nine.''

That was the last time I ever saw Dean I still loved him with whole of my heart but I had to move on from him and to do that I have decided to be in the WWE. It was my first night here I was scared and nervous at the same time I walked out of the Divas locker room bumping into three guys. One of them had tanned skin, Black curly hair and a full sleeve tattoo the second guy has blonde hair on one side and black hair on the other he also had a beard. The third guy though seemed ver familiar I feel like I have seen him before he had that messy hair and those grey eyes.

''We are so sorry to bump into you, You must be the new Diva My name is Roman Reigns'' the tanned skin guy said holding his hand out to me I took and shook his hand he was pretty strong.

''I'm Seth Rollins'' The blonde and black haired guy said I shook his hand then looked at the familiar one.

''And my name is Dean Ambrose sweetheart'' He said with that flirty smile I felt the tears come to my eyes the memories of 8th grade coming back to me.

''Nice to meet you all my name is Mimi'' I swallowed the lump in my throat at the sound of my name Dean looked at me hurt and shock in his eyes.

''Mimi where have you been after the last day I saw you in 8th grade?'' Dean asked walking towards me Seth and Roman looked at eachother confused I looked biting my lip.

''I couldn't do it anymore Dean I could be near you not after watching you kiss her in 8th grade that day I was planning on telling you that I loved you but you broke my heart. I had to leave so I packed up my bags and ran away that day.'' I said hoping that I wasn't crying but of course I was I wiped away my tears then looked back at Dean.

''Mimi I'm so sorry I never mean to cause that much pain I didn't know that you had feeling for me'' Dean was cut off by someone calling my name I looked at him one more time then walked away to start my match.

''I'm wide awake not losing any sleep I picked up every piece and landed on my feet I'm wide awake need nothing to complete myself, no. I'm wide away yeah I am born again out of the lions den I don't have to pretend and it's too late the story's over now, the end.''

I did my finisher on Alicia Fox then went for the pin 1..2..3 I stode up and went out of the ring before Alicia had the chance to attack me while I was walking up the ramp backwards I just kept on staring at her then I turned around and went backstage. I bumped into a body again I rolled my eyes in annoyance I looked up and saw Dean a smile on his face.

''Congratulations on the big win tonight but I want to take you out somewhere just to say I'm sorry'' he said I tried to walk past him but ge grabbed onto my wrist gently I turned back to him and looked into his eyes.

''Alright just let me get ready and I will meet you back here'' I said to him he nodded his head then let me go I walked back to the locker room and got out of my ring gear and into some more clean clothes.

I walked back to where I said I would meet Dean there he was looking adorable like usual Dean saw me and grabbed my hand he took me to where his car was we both got inside and he began to drive.

''I'm wide awake thunder rumbling castles crumbling I'm wide awake I am trying to hold on I'm wide awake God know that I tried seeing the bright sides I'm wide awake I'm not blind anymore.... I'm wide awake, I'm wide awake.''

I got out of the car and followed Dean into his house all of the lights were off the only lights that I could see were candles all over the room, Roses petals were everywhere and there was a table with a candle lit dinner. I turned around to look at Dean he just smile at me then went to sit on the couch I sat down next to him he sighed and got something out of his pocket.

''Mimi with this ring I promise to love you with the whole of my heart, To never break your heart and to always be by your side no matter. So please will you be my girlfriend? And appcept this promise ring?'' Dean asked I looked at him in shock I looked at the ring it was silver with a red ruby in the middle in the middle of it I could feel the tears falling down my cheeks.

''Yes of course I will be your girlfriend and of course I will accept the ring'' I said to him my voice breaking from the crying Dean smiled and put the ring on my finger. He wiped away my tears our heads started to lean in then I felt his soft lips on mine fireworks going off in my mind.

Dean kept that promise forever just like he said he never broke my heart, He was always by my side and we are still so crazy in love with eachother. I am so happy that I joined WWE that day or who knows what might have happened.

''Yeah I'm falling from cloud nine (It was out of the blue) I'm crashing from the high you know I'm letting go tonight (Yeah, I'm letting you go) I'm falling from cloud nine. I'm wide awake, I'm wide awake, I'm wide awake, I'm wide awake, I'm wide awake.''

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you guys want to request a one shot then all you after do is comment in the comments box or you can message me telling me your name, your favourite superstar/Diva, Your favourite song and if you can think of a plot feel free to tell me. :) <3 xoxoxoxo