Whiskey in my water (Jey Uso One Shot)

''In my truck flying down a dirt road pickin' you up, feelin'  kinda crazy I think I'm in luck cause I know my baby. She slaps my knee says: ''Boy why you smiling?'' doing my best so hard to hide it I know what's up, so I just shoot her a wink.''

Today was going to be a good day actually it was going to be amazing right now I'm driving to the airport picking up my girlfriend. My girlfriend is called Kayli we've been dating for two years it's been hard because I'm always on the road with my twin brother Jimmy. This was the first time that my girlfriend was coming to visit me I haven't seen her in about two months and I miss her so much. It's a good job the phones was invented and Skype because then I can hear her beautiful voice if those things wasn't invented then I don't what I would do with myself.

(Kayli's pov)

I am so happy that I finally get to see my boyfriend Jey Uso after two months of us being far apart I spent most of that time with his family, My family and friends. His family treated me like I belonged in the family which was awesome I thought they would hate me but the didn't. While I have been going out with Jey I have been getting close to his brother Jimmy and Jimmy's wife Naomi them two are like my best friends right now.

I walked into the airport trying to find Jey while trailing my suitcase behind me I stood on my tip toes trying to find him I hated being small. I finally found him he saw me and I saw the huge smile light up his face I dropped my bags and ran over to him. I jumped up wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

''Cause when the sun goes down it'll get a little hotter make an old boy's heart beat a little harder I know I can't lose cause it's going down smooth tonight, baby one ain't enough man may I have another sitting 'round the fire gettin' drunk on eachother ever day I pray I thank god I got her she's the moon in my shine, the whiskey in my water.''

I started staring at Jey the smile on his face was still there while he was driving to the hotel that we was staying at. I felt like he had something to tell me but I also had to tell him something it wasn't anything bad it was good news.

''Why are you staring at me like that?'' He asked me the same smile on his face I laughed a little and looked out of the window.

''Why are you smiling like that?'' I asked him not answering his question but asking him a question Jey laughed and then winked at me. I crossed my arms over my chest and began to sulk like a five year making Jey laugh at me harder but still concentrating on the road.

''When we're past Flint bridge, we'll break out a bottle drop it down low, crank up the throttle I'm good to go, cause I've got you tonight baby.''

(Jey Uso's POV)

We walked into my hotel room well it was ours now Kayli ran straight into the bedroom and jumped onto the bed something that she always does when we go in hotel rooms. I did the same I jumped onto the bed landing next to her with a big smile on my face. She was finally here after two months of not having her by myside she was here in the same room as me. She sat up and looked at me a big smile on her face.

''Jey I need to tell you something'' She said she bit her lip like she was scared to tell me I grabbed her hand and squeezed telling her to carry on. ''Well yesterday I found out that I am pregnant you're going to be a daddy Jey.'' She said I had to let the words get into my head and when it finally sunk in I stood up witht he biggest smile on my face. 

''I AM GOING TO BE A DAD! I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!'' I shouted walking out of the hotel room but of course as soon as I was about to walk out Jimmy and Naomi walked in. ''BRO YOU'RE GOING TO BE AN UNCLE, I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!!'' I shouted again Naomi gasped Jimmy looked surprised but they both hugged Kayli it turned into a group hug though all of us was so happy.

''Cause when the sun goes down it'll get a little hotter make an old boy's heart beat a little harder I know I can't lose cause it's going down smooth tonight, baby one ain't enough man may I have another sitting 'round the fire gettin' drunk on eachother every day I pray I thank god I got her she's the moon in my shine, the whiskey in my water.''

(Kayli's POV)

For the rest of the evening me and Jey just hung out with Jimmy and Naomi catching up on what's going on and how our families were. Ever since I told Jey that I am pregnant he's been rubbing my stomach alot I didn't mind though I actually liked it. Right now we are now layed on the bed Jey's hand on my belly it was quiet until Jey started to speak.

''You know I've been wanting to ask you something all day too right?'' He asked I smiled and shook my head no making him smile. ''Well I have..... Kayli since the first day I saw you I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you I knew that one day I wanted to make Mrs Kayli Fatu or Uso. I love you with the whole of my heart and losing you would just kill me so please stay with me forever and marry me?'' He said I looked down at Jey's hand he held a ring I felt the tears in my eyes they started to roll down my cheeks.

''Yes Jey of course I will marry you'' I said he smiled put the ring on my finger and kissed me on the lips making me kiss him back. I was so happy that I came to visit Jey because I wouldn't have told him that I was pregnant and he wouldn't have asked me to marry him.

''Sitting on the hill with her looking in them baby blues wishing that the sky would change I've been thinking about it all damn day. Cause when the sun goes down it'll get a little hotter make an old boy's heart beat a little harder I know I can't lose cause it's going down smooth tonight baby one ain't enough man may I have another sittiing 'round the fire gettin' drunk on eachother every day I pray I thank god I got her she's the moon in my shine, the whiskey in my water. Whiskey in my water, Whiskey in my water yeah, yeah, yeah.''