Happy (Sheamus One Shot)

''You make me happy, wether you know it or not we should be happy, that's what I said from the start I am so happy. Knowin' you are the one that I want for the rest of my days, for the rest of my days, yo all of my days.''

When I was a little girl I remember thinking about what it must feel like to fall in love I've always wanted to have a relationship like my mother and father. They were best friends in back in their school days my dad fell in love with this beautiful girl known as my mom they started dating, they got married and then my mom became pregnant with me. That's the kind of relationship I wanted for years I was waiting for Mr Right to come along and sweep me off my feet. That one day finally came around I was interviewing some WWE superstars and divas backstage it was my first day of the new job. I was nervous but there was this one wrestler that stood out to me he had ginger hair, a ginger beard, his eyes were a blue colour and his skin was really pale but he was attractive. 

My name is Tori I've been working with the WWE for three years now I interview people backstage I love every single thing about my job it's amazing. If it wasn't for the WWE then I wouldn't have met the love of my life the person that makes me happy and smile all the time. His name is Sheamus he wrestles in the WWE but when we first saw eachother it felt like it was love at first sight. We've been dating for two years and it's been perfect. Sheamus is from Ireland so I've learned so many different things about his colture I've learned how to Irish dance and the irish accent. At first my parents wasn't very happy but when they saw how happy I was with him the accepted. His family on the other hand treated me like I was part of the family which was lovely I always look forward to going to Ireland and seeing everyone. Sometimes I think to myself what did I ever do to deserve him? But I'm glad that I have him because if I didn't then I don't know where I would be.

''You're lookin' so cool, you're lookin' so fly I can't deny that when I'm starin' you down and dead in the eye I wanna try to be the person you want the person you need it's hard to conceive that somebody like you could be with someone like me. I'm happy knowin' that you are mine the grass is greener on the other side the more I think, the more I wish that we could lay here for hours and just reminisce, Ooh-ooh.''

-Sheamus's pov-

I never thought that I would ever feel this happy in my life there's only one word to describe Torri which is amazing actually no it's perfect maybe there is a few more words to describe her. I never knew what it felt like to fall in love and then she came along making me feel these weird feelings towards her. I never knew that a guy could feel the butterflies and the sparks I thought it was just the girls who got them feelings but I thought wrong. People all thought I was turning soft all of the guys in the locker room was laughing at me but I ignored them. 

When I was back in Ireland my grandma would always talk about falling in love with the right person she fell in love with my grandad back in high school they were best friends before then though. That's the kind of relationship I wanted but I was bullied a lot for having ginger hair and pale skin it's funny how when you come into the WWE things start to change. I found my love and now I can laugh in the faces of all the haters who never thought that I would make it well I did make it and I couldn't be any more happier with my life right now.

''You're lookin' so fresh, it's catchin' my eye why oh why did I not see this before? The girl I adore was right in front of me and now I'll take a step back and look in your eye and ask why it took so long to see we're meant to be?''

-Torri's POV-

No one could take off the big smile that was on my face my boyfriend Sheamus has just won the United States championship I couldn't be any more proud of him. These past few weeks have been tough for Sheamus he got injuired sometime last year and he returned a few weeks ago. Tonight on Monday Night Raw Sheamus won the United States championship in a Royal Rumble. I just wanted to run down to the ring and kiss him then hug him tightly but I had to stay backstage and do a interveiw. 

As soon as I saw Sheamus I had to run into his arms I couldn't help myself that pulling force was back like it is everytime I am near him. Sheamus wrapped his arms around me and spun me around I was sticking to his sweaty body but I didn't care I was just too happy for him right now.

''Look babe, I am now the new United States Champion'' He said to me making me fall in love all over again with that Irish voice of his.

''I'm so proud of you, I knew you could do it I even had faith in you'' I said to him but my voice came out mumbled since Sheamus pushed my head into his sweaty chest and laughed.

''Thank you Lassi, I couldn't have done all of this without you'' he said making me smile he leaned down and kissed me on the lips his beard tickling my chin making me giggle. 

''I'm happy knowin' that you are mine the grass is greener on the other side the more I think the more I wish that we could lay here for hours and just reminisce on the good, the bad, the ugly, the smiles, the laughs, the funny, Oh, the things we put each other through it's for you, for you, for you.''

Later that night me and Sheamus were back in the hotel room on the balcony looking up at the stars I kept asking him if he wanted to go celebrate with the guys but he always said no. I'm happy that he decided to stay with me if he went to a club or something that I would worry a lot. 

''I've been thinking about the future a lot lately, and I now know that I want to spend the future with you'' Sheamus said the night was so silent that I can hear his heartbeat since I was layed on his chest.

''What do you mean?'' I asked him sitting up and looking into his blue eyes Sheamus smiled and stayed quiet for a moment.

''Torri, you are the one who I want to spend the rest of my life with, You've made me the happiest guy on this earth I've never felt this way before, I love you, I have loved since the first day I saw you, I love you today, I will love you tomorrow, I will love you for the rest of my life and I will love you forever. Please make me a bit more happy and become my wife?'' He asked a velvet box laying in his hand Sheamus didn't get down on one knee like the guys always does instead he was still lying down but the moment was still romantic.

''Sheamus! Yes I will be your wife, I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I love you too that will never change.'' I said to him tears rolling down my cheeks Sheamus smiled while wiping my tears away. Sheamus did something so special instead of getting me a ring to put on my finger he got me a necklace with the ring hanging down on the chain making me look at him confused.

''So that you know even when I am away I am close to you and that I am always in your heart'' he whispered I smiled and Sheamus kissed me wrapping his arms around my waist. I can now finally say that I have found my Prince Charming.

''You make me happy, wether you know it or not we should be happy, that's what I said from the start I am so happy knowin' you are the one that I want for the rest of my days, for the rest of my days. I'm happy knowin' that you are mine the grass is greener on the other side the more I think, the more I wish that we could just lay here for hours and just reminsce, Ooh-ooh.''