Already Taken (Dean Ambrose One Shot)

This one shot is for Faith hope you like it by the way hope you all had a nice easter :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Every night up in the club getting money with the thugs thought I'd never fall in love (What, What) Then there was you (What, What) And I don't wanna be a player no more. Every night in the club tricking with a different girl that I'd never fall in love (What, What) Then I met you (What, What) Girl you changed my mind. One look and just one touch and I knew she was the girl for me like no other I had seen they say I am tripping but I know what I want this girl here is different she got something that they don't yeah.''

How did I even let Emma drag me to a club tonight? This wasn't me at all sitting in a back of a car wearing a tight black short dress and high heels. The real me would be having a nerdy night with my glasses, Wearing my Batman pyjamas, Reading books, Looking at comics and watching superhero movies. I tried so many times to tell her no but Emma being the stubborn one that she is blackmailed me into this the only good thing about it was that my boyfriend Brad Maddox is going to be there.

I have been dating Brad for nearly a year now everything was going amazing until I started talking to him Dean Ambrose. I don't why I started to feel these feelings for him I loved Brad so much but the spark wasn't there anymore it was always with Ambrose. Whenever I was with Brad I always pictured myself with Dean but he also had a girlfriend I wished these feelings would go away.

''She might be my lover she makes me want no other she don't care if I go to the strip club she wanna go too I never met a girl like you that makes me wanna settle down. They throwing me that booty I'm already taken there's alot of girls up in this club but baby I'm taken when that good ole groupie love I'm already taken and it's hard as a man but I know I can baby I'm taken.''

I was too deep in thought that I didn't realize the car had stopped I got out and followed the girls into the club. I looked around this place was packed the lights were really bright, the music was really loud giving me a headace already and there were loads of people everywhere dancing or drinking. I didn't know where to go so I went and sat down at a table in the corner while the girls left me I felt so out of place here. I could feel a pair of eyes staring at me making me uncomfortable you never know who could be staring at you thinking of dirty things.

I looked around and my eyes landed on him Dean his girlfriend was sat next to him laughing at something Roman Reigns said. Dean wasn't paying attention though because he was staring at me I tried to look away but I couldn't we was just having a staring contest with eachother until Brad came and sat next to me.

''Hey beautiful aren't you having fun?'' Brad asked while putting his arm over my shoulder I smiled and kissed his cheek.

''Of course I am just have a headache that's all'' I lied well it wasn't exactly a lie I did have a little headace but I didn't want to ruin his fun.

''Want me to get you a drink of water?'' He asked I smiled at how much of a gentlman and how caring he is I nodded my head yes he kissed my forehead and walked to the bar.

''She's the apple of my eye keep that body on time I know I'm a player but she might be Mrs. Right plus, that girl told me if I ever do wrong I can have all the money all the keys from that day on she's through with me.''

It's been an hour Brad did come back with my water but he went off somewhere with his friends I wanted him to stay with me but I guess he just doesn't care. I sighed I needed to get out of here I stood up and brushed through the people standing in my way then went outside. I wish I had brough a jacket or a coat with tonight it was freezing I wrapped my arms around me hoping to get warm.

''Cold?'' I heard that voice I already knew who it belonged to but I turned around so that I was looking at him god he looked so handsome in that leather jacket.

''Just a little'' I said he chuckled taking off his jacket and wrapping it around me I held it close to me inhaleing his scent. He was standing so close to me I saw pull out a cigarette he offered me on and took one with a smiled. If there was something that no one knew about me and that was I smoked only when I'm stressed though.

''I didn't know you was a smoker?'' He raised his eyebrows at me while lighting our cigaretter I smiled at him to say thanks.

''No one knows I only smoke sometimes'' I said we both looked ahead of us I couldn't help but to take a peak at him every few seconds.

''She might be my lover she makes me want no other she don't care if I go to the strip club she wanna go too. I never met a girl like you that makes me want to settle down they throwing me that booty I'm already taken there's alot of girls up in this club but baby I'm taken when that good ole groupie love I'm already taken and it's hard as a man but I know I can.''

We was still stood outside neither of us had any plans to go back inside Dean looked at me and put his hand in mine I could feel the electric shocks I looked at him.

''What would you do if I kissed you?'' He asked I looked at him shocked not expecting that questioned could I really cheat on Brad though?

''I don't know'' I whispered our heads were moving towards eachother I could feel his breathe against my lips my eyes closed then our lips touched eachother. They moved in perfect sync I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through his hair while he wrapped his arms around my waist.

''Every night up in the club getting money with the thugs thought I'd never fall in love then there was you and I don't want to be a player no more every night up in the club tricking with a different girl thought I'd never fall in love then I met you girl you changed my mind. They throwing me that booty I'm already taken so hard to look the other way but baby I'm taken I don't want to be a player I'm already taken no more, No more baby I'm taken.''

We had stopped kissing our eyes were still closed I could feel the fireworks going off in my mind I bit my lip and opened my eyes to his blue ones looking at me. Half of me felt guilty for kissing another guy behind Brad's back but half of me didn't care because I enjoyed it.

''Can you keep a secret?'' He asked I smiled at him our foreheads still pressed together my arms still wrapped around him.

''As long as you can keep a secret?'' I replied back he pressed his lips onto mine and gave me a quick kiss.

''I love you'' he whispered I never thought he would ever say those words but he did he said them to me and I couldn't be anymore happier.

''I love you too'' I whispered back we kissed one more time then he drove me back to the hotel for the rest of the night we laid in his bed cuddling and kissing this is what I called a perfect night.

''None of these chicks can't f*ck with my baby, None of these chicks can't f*ck with my baby, Ain't none of these chicks can't f*ck with my baby, f*ck with my baby, f*ck with my baby, None of these can't f*ck with my baby, None of these chicks can't f*ck with my baby, None of these chicks can't f*ck with my baby, f*ck with my baby, f*ck with my baby. I'm already taken I don't want to be a player baby I'm taken I just want to love my baby I'm already taken no more I'm already taken girl (Yeah)''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Artist: Trey Songz. Song: Already taken.