I dont dance (Justin Gabriel One Shot)

''I'll never settle down, that's what I always thought yeah, I was that kind of man, just ask anyone.''

I never thought that this day would ever come the day where I would be standing at the alter watching my bride walk down the isle, the day where I would say my do's, the day where I would kiss my new wife and I never thought that I would be here this evening having a good time. She did something that no girl could ever do before and that was she made me fall in love no other girl has made me feel this way before like she has. Normally I was the kind of guy to play with a girls heart or go out get drunk and have a one night stand I was an idiot back then. She came into my life though and changed everything she changed my life she also saved me from doing all of the bad things. Here I am today though I'm now a married man to the love of my life Emily we've been through so much together but we managed to get through the bad times.

''Do you remember the first time we met?'' She asked me we were both stood on the balcony while everyone was downstairs enjoying the party some of them were even in the garden. I looked over at Emily she looked so beautiful in her white wedding dress how did I even get this lucky?

''Of course I do how can I not remember? The first time I saw you I thought you was an angel so beautiful and gorgeous I fell in love with you straight away.'' I said to her wrapping my arm around her waist she smiled and layed her head on my shoulder.

''I don't dance, but here I am spinning you around and around in circles it ain't my style, but I don't care I'd do anything with you anywhere yes, you got me in the palm of your hand cause, I don't dance.''

We both looked up at the stars in the night dark sky I started to think about the day when we first met I knew that it was the second best day of my life and it will always be in my heart.

-Flashback-

Another night backstage at Monday Night Raw I wished that I had a math but just like always I didn't I was stood backstage watching everyone walk out there and entertain the fans. That has always been my dream ever since I was a little boy I didn't leave Africa for nothing. I heard a laugh that sounded like an angel I turned around to see where the sound was coming from it sounded like music to my ears. That's when I saw her she did look like an beautiful angel I couldn't do anything other than stare at her that's when she looked at me a smile on her face I blushed and looked away hearing the divas giggle.

I didn't even know the girl I haven't even seen her before but she still made me feel something I have never ever felt before I couldn't explain the feeling. I felt like I should go over there and introduce myself but I know that I would say something stupid but instead of me walking over there she started walking over to me.

''Hi I'm Emily, you must be Justin Gabriel? It's so nice to meet you'' she said to me she looked even more beautiful up close I so wanted to kiss her soft red lip.

''Yeah, the one and only so what's up?'' I asked her she looked over at her friend I watched as they all nodded at Emily.

''Me and my friends were wondering if you wanted to go to the club with us and some of the superstars?'' She asked me I thought about it for a second a club doesn't sound to bad right now I could actually do with a drink.

''Sure sounds great but remember one thing I don't dance'' I said to her she laughed I looked at her with a serious look she actually thought I was joking about the whole dance thing but I wasn't.

-End of flashback-

''Love's never come my way, I've never been this far cause you took these two left feet and waltzed away with my heart.''

I thought back to that flashback how times do change I still don't dance but sometimes I find myself just spinning her around the room. Nobody has never seen me dance before but her and tonight I knew that I will have to dance infront of people.

''You told me you didn't dance but after my protests you gave up and went to the dancefloor with me I must admit you are a pretty good dancer.'' She said to me giggling a little making me smile I still fall more in love with this girl every single day.

 ''I couldn't say no when you were giving me them adorable puppy dog eyes and please don't so the same tonight because it won't work.'' I said with a big smirk on my face I saw the pout on her face as she folded her arms across her chest.

''Justin you have to dance tonight the groom and the bride has to have their first dance together so I'm sorry but you have to dance with me tonight wether you like dancing or not.'' She said to me I never heard her speak so serious before but she looked sexy like that I knew that I couldn't argue with her though so I had to dance with her tonight.

''No, I don't dance, but here I am spinning you around and around in circles it ain't my style, but I don't care I'd do anything with you anywhere yes, you got me in the palm of your hand, girl cause, I don't dance, Ohhh, I don't dance, Ohhh.''

So here we were walking off the balcony and down the stairs everyone moving to the side so that we can walk into the middle of the garden. All of the guest which consisted of family, really close friends, the WWE superstars and the divas all had chinese lanterns in their hands. We got into the middle of the garden I wrapped my arms around her waist as she wrapped hers around my neck and slowly we started to dance.

''Doesn't this remind you of something?'' She asked me I looked down into her eyes with a big smile on my face.

''It sure does it reminds me of when we went to the club and you wanted to slow dance even though I don't like dancing I wish that I could do it all over again.'' I said to her she smiled brightly the memories of when we first met were swimming through my mind.

''I will always remember that day until the day that I die because I want to spend the rest of my life with you Justin and only you.'' She said right then that's when I knew this moment me dancing with her while lights were shining down on us and chinese lanterns were flying up in the sky this moment was magical.

''Now I have new memory to think about and that is this beautiful moment right here dancing with my new beautiful wife because baby this night is magical and I will always love you.'' I said she smiled standing on her tip toes and pressed her lips to mine I picked her up spinning her around in circles making her laugh. I regret all of the bad times that I did in the past but Emily came into my life and changed everything I never want to think about if she wasn't here because then I wouldn't be dancing with my wife.

''I don't dance but here I am spinning you around and around in circles it ain't my style, but I don't care I'd do anything with you anywhere. I don't dance, but here I am spinning you around and around in circles it ain't my style, but I don't care I'd do anything with you anywhere yeah, You got me in the palm of your hand, girl cause, I don't dance. Oh, No.. Oooh...''