Use Somebody (Dean Ambrose and Maxine one shot)

This one shot is a Dean Ambrose and Maxine one shot. If you don't know who Maxine is she was in NXT she was dating Fandango who was called Johnny Curtis so look her up on Google. By the way Happy valentines day. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''I've been roaming around I was looking down at all I see painted faces, fill the places I can't reach. You know that I could use somebody, You know that I could use somebody.''

I picked up a photo of me and him Roman Reigns we have been going out for a year now we were so happy and in love back then. Now we aren't so happy with each other it was all my fault I knew that whenever I would lose a match I would get angry with him then we start arguing and then I hit him. I don't mean to hurt him I feel so ashamed of myself I walked over to the mirror who was this girl looking back at me? I didn't know myself anymore my black hair falling into my eyes my brown eyes all red from crying. I couldn't look at myself anymore so I balled my fists up in my hands and felt my knuckles come into contact with the glass. I could feel the sting which felt really good I could feel the blood going down my hand I watched has it fell to the floor like a tear drop.

''WHAT THE HELL MAXINE?!'' I heard his angry voice I didn't want to turn away he bent down and picked up the glass.

''DON'T ROMAN JUST LEAVE IT!'' I shouted at him the anger boiling up inside of me I couldn't take it anymore so I punched him and ran out of the room.

''Someone like you and all you know and how you speak countless lovers under cover of the street. You know that I could use somebody, You know that I could use somebody someone like you.''

Today was valentines day and I was alone Roman broke up with me through a text I don't blame him though it was for the best. I was laid on my bed in my hotel room thinking about things but that was ruined when I heard a knock on the door. I signed but got up and opened the door no one was there I looked down and saw some red roses I saw a note ''Meet me tonight''. I was confused the note didn't have any name on it but I smiled and shrugged it off.

''Off in the night, While you live it up, I'm off to sleep waging wars to shake the poet and the beat I hope it's gonna make you notice, I hope it's gonna make you notice, I hope it's gonna make you notice. Someone like, Someone like me, Someone like me somebody.''

I walked up the steps of the hotel which lead to the rooftop when I got to the top I could see someone there but they had their back turned to me. I walked towards him he turned around it was Dean Ambrose.

''I know you wasn't expecting it to be me but Maxine listen.. Ever since you started to date Roman I was jealous because I fell in love with you. I wanted to tell you but I saw how happy you was with him I knew that he loved you but I love you more then he ever did. I can't go on another day know that you are not mine what I'm trying to say Maxine is I love you and I want you to be mine?'' He said I felt the tears in my eyes I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

''Of course I will be your's Dean'' I whispered he smiled and we both kissed fireworks where going off in mind this was the bestes valentines day ever.

''Someone like you somebody, Someone like you somebody, Some one like you somebody. I've been roaming around always looking down at all I see.''

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Artist: Kings of Leon Song: Use somebody. If you guys want to request a one shot then you know what to do. :) <3